Shippers Unite Part 3 |Jeffmads| (O,F,A)

Ship requested by @Blue11086

Long

With a sprinkle of Mullette

Sorry this chapter took so long to make. I got sidetracked a lot

LAFAYETTE'S P.O.V

Herc and I were waiting for Peggy to come back with another Ship Plan. I think she's been working on this nonstop. I guess she wants all of her ships to happen before the school year ends.

After about an hour of waiting for Peggy, I notice Herc hasn't been looking at me. He kinda looks uncomfortable- wait... Why is his face red?

He noticed me staring at him so he quickly turns away and doesn't say anything. Is he sick or something? (Laf you poor innocent oblivious soul)

I decide to shake it off and wait for Peggy to come back.

HERCULES P.O.V

Ok... we just need to wait for Peggy to come back. She's been gone for an awfully long time! I swear she's just doing this so I can spend some more time with Laf alone!

I don't want my stupid crush on him to destroy our friendship. What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he's straight? I can't get those thoughts out of my head! It's like they're built in there!

I've sorta been distancing myself from him. Not wanting to catch more feelings for him.

I try not to stare at Laf. If I do, I'll blush. And that's the last thing I want him to see me do.

I can feel eyes on me so I look out of the corner of my eye and see Laf staring at me. crAP HES CUTE!

I look away, trying not to make it obvious I saw him. He just looks away aswell.

Ok, this might seem crazy, but I'm kind of hoping Peggy's going to try to do that Mullette ship. I want my chance.

Peggy comes out with some paper.

"Ship idea! JEFFMADS!" She says as she slams pictures of Thomas Jefferson, and my cousin, James Madison.

Laf and I look at eachother, uncomfortable with this ship. Laf turns to her. "They're both our coosins- cousi- COUSINS! COUSINS! Dangit, why am I having trouble with that word now." He says, still struggling with his English.

I chuckle. His accent is kinda hot, not gonna lie. And I like the way he struggles with his words. That's cute.

"Your point?" Peggy asks while shuffling through her paperwork.

"This is going to turn out like the last ship. One person is cocky while the other is nice and shy." He says, clearly dissapointed.

"And? That ship worked out. It just...." she pauses. "Took some time." She finishes. "And a few broken hearts." I mutter.

"In the end they made up. They're even roommates!" Peggy sighs. "And Jefferson and Madison are friends!" She beams. "They even have their own Morse code for eachother." She explains while tossing a sheet of scribbles on the table. "It's adorable." She says dreamily.

Laf and I look at her weirdly. "My point is. They won't hurt eachothers feelings if they're already friends!" She tries to reason. If that was the case, I would have already confessed to Lafayette. "Peggy... that is the same logic you had on the Leeburr incident." Laf sighs while getting up from the floor and sitting down on the couch. "Stop bringing it up in front of him!" Peggy whines while pointing towards me. "I already told him about it." Laf replied. Which it's true, he did tell me after I kept questioning him about it. "Imsorryyoudidwhatbish." Peggy says quickly.