Get Help! (S)

SKIT

Basically Washington forced Jefferson and Hamilton to get along so that's why they're in the elevator together.

3rd Person P.O.V

Alexander was standing near one corner of the elevator while Thomas was standing near the other, trying to stay as far away as possible from eachother.

They were both annoyed since Washington made them spend "quality time" together. But what he did was just lock them in a room for an hour.

Jefferson smirked out of nowhere. Which made Alexander shuffle even closer to the corner.

"......hey lets do get help." Thomas finally says, breaking the silence.

Alexander got a little flashback to the time where Jefferson grabbed him out of nowhere, hurdling him towards Lafayette and John. Screaming, "THIS IS GET HELP!" He shivered at the memory. And this wouldn't even be the second time Thomas does "Get Help". He always does it out of nowhere. This was the only time he actually asked Alexander if he wanted to do it.

"...what?" Alexander asked, even though he knew what Thomas was talking about. "Get help." Thomas repeated, stepping closer to Alex and lifting his arms in the air, pretending to throw air.

Alexander stared uncomfortably, before finally speaking up. "No." He said, crossing his arms and turning away from Jefferson.

"Come on, you love it!" Jefferson begged. "I hate it." Alex gritted through his teeth, tightening his grip on his arms.

"It's great! It works EVERYTIME." Jefferson said while chuckling. Heremembered when Lafayette and John were freaking out the first time they did "Get Help"

"It's humiliating!" Alex said while blushing, remembering all the stares he got. "Not for me it's not." Jefferson shrugged. "Do you have a better plan? For, you know, humor?" Jefferson asked Alex.

"No." Alex said plainly. Jefferson glared daggers through Alexander's back. "Were doing it." He growled as he rushed towards Alex to pick him up. 

Alex screeched at starting pushing Jefferson away. "WE ARE NOT DOING GET HELP!"

Jefferson huffed and crossed his arms like a child. Then, the elevator's bell rung, as a sign of telling them the doors were opening. Jefferson saw this as an opportunity. He saw Alex let down his guard, so that's when he attacked.

He grabbed Alex and carried him over his head. "WHAT THE FU-" Alex screeched.

Jefferson ran out of the elevator, still holding Alex above his head.

"GET HELP!" Jefferson screamed.

The people that were in the room: Lafayette, Charles Lee, Madison, Washington, Hercules, Burr, and John, all snapped their heads towards a screaming Jefferson and a scared Alex.

Hercules and Burr got up to help Alex. But Lafayette and John just watched. They learned from last time that they were doing "get help" not to intervene. Washington just stared confused at the two men. He was getting up to help his son.

"PLEASE! HAMILTON, HES DYING! HELP HIM!" Jefferson was cut off when he threw Alex and Burr and Hercules. 

Washington stopped as he got out of his chair, staring at Jefferson, who was wearing a proud grin on his face. Then back at Alex, who was brushing the dirt off of his pants and helped Burr and Hercules up.

"Yayyyyy!!" Jefferson said happily while clapping his hands. Madison shook his head, even though he loved seeing his boyfriend happy like this.

"Ah, classic." He said, satisfied.

"I still hate it." He said while glaring at Jefferson and hiding behind Washington, who was just as confused as Lee.

"It's humiliating." Alex fake cried. "Not for me it's not." Jefferson said while grinning again.

Washington just looked at John and Lafayette, who gave him a bored shrug in response.

"What was that?..." Lee asked, finally breaking the silence. "Get help." Jefferson says proudly while sneaking up behind Alexander. "I made it up." He said while kicking Alexander, who just shoved him away.