Danger Noodle (O,F) |Hamilsquad|

I'm not sure if there are any ships in this chapter Oof.

Modern

Again, like last chapter it will be based on something that happened with me and my friends.

ROLES AGAIN

John Laurens=Me

Lafayette=My friend

Alex=my other friend(same friend as last chapter)

Hercules=my other friends dad(sorry Herc lol)

JOHN'S P.O.V

Alex,Laf, Herc, and I just got to Alex's house. We were driving in Herc's car.

Alex still lives out in the country and we parked in the grass next to his house. Alex and Herc who were sitting in the front got out and me and Laf who got voted to the back seat got out.

I grabbed my backpack and slung it over my shoulder. I started walking through the grass next to Laf. Then, while still silent, Laf just randomly grabs me and pushes me to the side of him.

I look at him confused but he just pushes me farther.

"Uh, Laf-" 

"DANGER NOODLE! I REPEAT, DANGER. NOODLE!" He shouts at me and freakin slings me over his shoulder like I did to my backpack.

Alex noticed that we (mostly Laf because I had no idea what a danger noodle was) were freaking out. He approaches us before asking Laf, "Uh, what's wrong?..." Laf points to somewhere in the grass and Alex screeches and hides behind Laf too.

Well frick me gently with a chainsaw, I might aswell be blind because I have NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE FREAKING OUT ABOUT!

"Go inside, GO INSIDE!" Alex shouts while pushing Laf towards the house door. Hercules must have noticed all the commotion because he asks, "Are y'all ok?"

Alex and Laf turn towards him, on the stairs next to the house door and point at a patch in the grass. Herc looks down and notices it. He was pretty calm with this situation unlike Alex and Laf, because he just fast-walked towards a rake and started looking for-whatever they were freaking out about.

Lafayette ushers me inside along with Alex.

After finally getting them to calm down, Laf explains, "There was a snake right next to you in the grass. You didn't notice it because it was green and kinda blended in. I didn't want you to get hurt and since you're smol I had the oppurtunity to grab you and get you away from that danger noodle!"

So snake=danger noodle...

Welcome to my daily vocabulary 'Danger Noodle'.