Can You Tell The Time? |Washingdad| (S)

THIS ISN'T WHAMILTON IT'S WASHINGDAD!

Modern

Short

Washington's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch, staring at the door waiting for Alex to return. It was way past his curfew, he was atleast an hour late!

I check my watch again when I hear the door open. I look up from my chair and give him the 'Dad look'. 

"Alex." I greet him. He jumps and slowly turns around. He looks drunk, great.

"Can't believe how drunk you are!" I scold him, getting up from my chair.

"Well, I am not drunk!" He argues back, drunkenly. "Yes you are!" I groan before getting a glass of water from the kitchen for him.

"I am not... fucking drunk!" He slurred while crossing his arms. I offered him the water but he pushed it back to me.

"Can you tell the time?" I ask him, guesturing towards the clock behind him. He turns around to face the clock then looks back at me. "Yes."

He turned back to the clock and pointed a finger at it before shouting, "I AM NOT DRUNK!" I facepalm at how dumb he can be. "I am not.. fucking drunk!" He slurs at the clock again. I could tell the clock felt threatened.

"You are drunk.." I sigh before slinging him over my shoulders and taking him to his room. "I am not drunk!" He argued again.

Edit: My cat pics

She a little floofy chunk