He Protecc (F,S) |Kingbury|

Short

The skit is from one of Pewdiepie's videos. Or you can look up "Pewdiepie being protective over Marzia for almost 2 minutes" and watch the whole video xD

Swearing

Leebury(not really)

KGIII P.O.V

Samuel and I were at a party, I kinda forced him to go with me since I didn't want to go alone. Also, I may have not wanted to leave him alone at the house by himself. I'm a bit overprotective of him.

I was talking with a few friends and Samuel was at the punch table, getting some punch and refreshments.

My friends were asking me questions about life in the castle and stuff, I was answering them when all of a sudden, some new dude came over. He had black hair that was shaved on one side.

"Hey, are you and Samuel friends?" He asked me. "Yes, why?" I never said that we were dating for the sake of Samuel, he never liked being the center of attention. And I knew he was gonna get a lot of attention if I revealed that we were dating.

"Can you hook me up with Samuel?" hol' up. WHAT?! 

I quickly glance over at Samuel, he's still getting the snacks. I knew he wouldn't like it if I do this, but the protective side came out of me.

"Listen here you little bitch." I growl, walking towards him. He looked confused and scared. "I will fuck you in the ass!" I say, pushing him back to the table. He crashes into the table and gives me a weird look. Samuel saw the whole thing.

He sighed and put the refreshments down on the table which the man had fallen on. He groaned at me. "Seriously George?" He asks, guesturing towards the man who was still on the floor. I nodded.

                          Time skip

"Never do that again!" He scolds me, while hitting me lightly on the back with a stick.

I had to freaking bend down (no not in that way) so he could hit me with a FREAKING STICK!

"You're lucky you're cute." He says, helping me up. "I could say the same." I respond, brushing his auburn hair back.