8

"aww!! uri tzuyu is so pretty!!" my unnies screamed as they saw me. i an now wearing the gown that jungkook bought from the botique.

(her picture from the last chapter)

dahyun unnie walked towards me. "wow tzu, i didn't know you have a cleavage." my eyes widened as i hit her arm. the other unnies are laughing now. "oh yeah!"

i covered that part while shouting at them. "unnies!"

"uri tzuyu is shy?" nayeon unnie smirked. "don't worry baby, he'll accept that." and she laughed again.

"nabongs, hajima, tzuyu's not gonna be pretty later if you keep teasing her."

we all looked at the newcomers--their boyfriends. "oppa!"

they all laughed at me. i pouted. "where's jungkook by the way?"

"on his way here." he answered, he looked at his watch to check the time. "we gotta go."

"with me?" i asked. he shake his head. "you're going with jungkook and the people need to know that the news is really true, there are many bussiness men and women who still don't believe it." i nodded.

"see you soon, uri tzu." they kissed my cheek. i smiled at them and waved.

i sighed as i sat on the sofa again. where the hell is he? i can't even text him because maybe he is driving and he got distracted by my text and got involve in a accident because of that and he dies and we're not even married yet!

oh my god! how am i supposed to have children with him if he's dead?

wait what?! children?! oh my goodness--

"wow." i looked up and saw him.

(his outfit, okay don't mind his expressions, just imagine that he is staring deeply at tzu when he arrived and went inside the park's house, seeing his soon-to-be wife seating at the couch and he is seriously gonna kill a man who looks at her lik...

(his outfit, okay don't mind his expressions, just imagine that he is staring deeply at tzu when he arrived and went inside the park's house, seeing his soon-to-be wife seating at the couch and he is seriously gonna kill a man who looks at her like he's undressing her)

oh.my.god.

MY BABY IS SO HOT!

WAIT! HE'S NOT MY BABY ANYMORE!

"h-hi." i said. wait, why did i freaking stutter?! he freaking looked so hot!!

girls are probably gonna look at him later, psh.

"you looked like a goddess." he said. "my goddess."

i felt my cheeks heating up because of what he just said. "come." he extended out his hand. i smiled before taking it.

-----

we arrived at the place in no time. "nervous?"

"yeah." i answered and looked outside, my expression changed when i saw someone.