46

"JEON JUNGKOOOK!!!!"

as soon as we got inside jungkook's house, we heard our maknae screamed.

it's been 3 months and we were worried about the two especially tzuyu. jihyo unnie and namjoon oppa had to take care tzuyu's company since it was jungkook's request.

while yoongi oppa and tae had to take care of his company since he can't leave tzuyu for a really long time. so in the end, he has to work home, yoongi oppa will be the one who's gonna send the files to him, the files that needed to be read, needed to be sign and more, and tae will be the one who's gonna print the papers.

jungkook said it's the doctor's advice not to let tzuyu work until she give birth to their child. so jihyo unnie and namjoon oppa volunteered to watch her company.

and then weeks after, jungkook asked tae and yoongi oppa if they can watch the company for him since tzuyu's mood changes easily.

"WAEE???!!" we heard him shouted from the kitchen. "WHERE'S MY MANGOES??!!" and after that we heard her crying.

"oh! you guys are here! why didn't you texted me that all of you will go here?" he asked us, he is holding two big bowl, the other one is full of mangoes, and the other one has ketchup, cheese and mayonnaise.

"please don't tell me that your baby is going to be weird because of her cravings." jihyo unnie said. "this is normal jihyo." namjoon oppa said.

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

"well, if you want to come upstairs follow me then." we dropped our bags and followed him until we arrived to their room.

we saw our maknae, her tummy is big now.

"wait, as far as i know, tzuyu's pregnant for three months right?" yoongi oppa asked. "oohh!! my mangoes!!" tzuyu screamed. jungkook put the two bowls infront of her.

"tzuyu baby, don't you feel weird about eating that.. foo..d?" nayeon unnie asked. "is this weird unnie?" she asked innocently as she dipped another piece of mango.

"a-aniyo it's just, this is my first time seeing this." nayeon unnie answered. we searched about the things that are common to pregnant women on our way here and we saw a list.

yes they craved about foods that has some weird combinations and it's normal. and their mood changes easily, they always experience morning sickness, and if they asked us about something and we didn't answer them, or answer them sarcastically, or tell them that this is bad, they will cry and it will make them stress which is bad for them.

"oh arasseo! it's delicious unnie, do you wanna try?"

"i just ate lunch baby." nayeon unnie answered.

"yah! why did no one answered my question earlier?!" yoongi asked. "can you repeat it again?"

"tzuyu's pregnant for three months right?" jungkook nodded. "her tummy should not be like that, it's like she's already pregnant for 5 or 6 months."

"maybe the baby is healthy and fat that's why."

"jungkook, do you have a family member that had twins?"

WAIT TWINS?!

"ARE YOU SAYING THAT TZUYU IS CARRYING TWO BABIES?!" nayeon unnie asked. "shh lower your voice, nayeon." namjoon oppa said.

"as far as i know, um no." jungkook answered. "how about tzuyu?"

"what about me?" she asked. "do you have a family member that had twins?"

"eh? i don't know, i'm not really close to them since i grew up here." she answered. "wait why are you so curious about it? how do you know about this things?"