3

i woke up when i felt some of the sun's rays hit my skin and my eyes.

argh, it's so bright. i sat up on the bed carresing my eyes, when i was about to get off, someone pulled me back.

and i realized it's my fucking ex. "what the hell, jungkook! get your hands off of me!"

"the heck stop shouting, tzu." he groaned. i pushed him with all my might and he fell.

"what the fuck!!" he shouted. i immediately stand up and did a fast scan of myself. i'm still wearing my dress, i'm still wearing my undergarments. after wearing my heels, i went to the door and exited the room.

"ma'am? a-are you okay?"

OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS!

i felt my face getting red and red and red! THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!!

all of the people who are exiting their rooms looked at me. GOD WHY DID THAT BITCH BOOKED US IN A FUCKING HOTEL?!

"miss?" i looked at the man who is wearing the hotel's uniform. "a-ah, sorry, i thought i was in my house." i said.

"isn't she the heir of the chou company?"

"oh my god, what a slut she is."

"she's sleeping with a guy instead of making a move to make her company rise?"

"tch tch."

i entered the room again and locked the door. he is already awake, fixing the bed.

"fuck you, jungkook! fuck you! why are we in a hotel?!" i screamed at him! i can't imagine myself in that situation, and now it freaking happened!! fuck!! i was really embarassed!!

"you didn't asked me where we are, you just--"

"STOP REMINISCING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!!" he laughed.

"WHY ARE WE NOT IN YOUR PARENT'S HOUSE?!"

"we're not even married yet you want to live in my parent's house, we're gonna live in our own house soon---FUCKING SHIT, TZU THAT HURTS!"

i threw my 3-inch heels at him. "fuck you, that's not what i meant!"

"okay chill, wifey, i'll go order some food."

"fyi, i'm not your wife."

"nah you will be." and he exited the room cooly.

I CAN'T FORGET THAT! IT'S SO FUCKING EMBARASSING!!

i just sat on the single couch beside the bed.

i roamed my eyes around the room until i saw my phone, it's vibrating.

"yes unnie?"

"tzu did you looked at the news?! you're there! even jungkook! the two of you are there! and the news said you two are going to merge through marriage!"

"oh my goodness, tzu! you agreed?! i thought you hate him for leaving you?!" i put it on a speaker and let her rant.

"you're going to be a jeon, tzu! it's you dream! when the two of you are still together! when you two broke up, you never talked about it and then this?!"

"mom and dad went home without you! they said you are with him!"

"did the two of you did it? how did it go--"

"PARK JIHYO, ONCE I'M HOME YOU'LL BE DEAD MEAT!!"

"i'll never let him touch me, unnie! are you even serious?! do you want me to lose my v-card to him?!"