44

"ireona..." i felt someone started kissing my face that made me open my eyes. i saw him. he smiled. "good morning." i was about to answer him when i felt something is gonna came out. i pushed him away and went towards the bathroom and puked.

"yah! what did you eat?! are you okay?!" he asked, worriedly. i opened the faucet and washed my face.

"i'm fine don't worry."

"are you serious?! you're asking me not to worry right now--"

"i said i'm fine." i sat on the bed. "anyways, what time is it?"

"9 AM."

"9 AM?! I NEED TO GET READY!" i stand up and about to run to the bathroom when he stopped me. "you're not going to work today."

"what?! but i have so many--"

"the girls will handle it."

"and how about you?" i asked. "the hyungs will handle it, because we need to talk."

talk about what? before i can ask him about it he wrapped my arms around him and carried me. "yah! put me down i can walk!"

"didn't you find this romantic, tzu?" he asked. i scoffed.

he just put me down when we arrived at the dining room. "good morning mr. and mrs. jeon."

wait, why are they calling me 'mrs. jeon' again? they called-- "i'll explain everything to you, just eat first." are you reading my mind jeon jungkook?!

"no, your expressions says it all." he answered that made my jaw drop a little.

"eat and you better make sure you'll eat this all."

"of course, i'm hungry okay." i told him and started eating.

-------

"tell me everything now please." i pleaded as soon as he sat down beside me. "where do you wanna start?"

"um... from the very very very start." i answered. "but i already explained--"

"explain it to me again."

"fine."

--------

"do you still have questions?" he asked as soon as he finished telling me the whole story behind the plan. "yes! why did the maids called me ms. chou? why did my workers called me ms. chou? where's the divorce papers?"

"i told them because it was part of the plan, the girls told your workers and even blackmailed them if they are gonna call you 'mrs. jeon' according to their plan, the girls already tore the paper."

"do you still have questions?" he asked. wait, do i still have questions? "why did you left me?"

"yah i already told you remember."

"but i wanna hear it again." i pouted. "ani, let's just watch a movie--"

"why don't you want to tell me, huh?!" i raised my voice a little. "don't you love me anymore?!"

"yeah."

i glared at him and stand up, i started walking upstairs. "yah tzuyu! i was joking!"

i slammed the door and locked it. "yah open the door."

i walked towards the bathroom and locked it. i'm going to work! i hate him! i don't wanna see his face!

after 15 minutes of taking a bath, i went to the closet room to put on my office clothes.

i went out and saw him seating on the bed. "i told you that you--"

"don't you dare come close to me, jeon jungkook!" i shouted at him and blowered my hair. "yah do you have your period right now?"