40

hi guyss!! did you enjoy the last chapter?? i hope soo!! if you all have questions you can ask me :> anyways, enjoy!!

-------------

"why not...."

"hyung, you look scary stop." namjoon hyung said making yoongi hyung raise his eyebrow at him.

"fine." he said. "why not make her realize her mistakes?"

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"remember the movie that made the girls cried?" he asked.

wait, is that the movie where tzuyu keeps watching? the girl that followed her boyfriend at the airport after she realize her mistakes?

"let's copy that." he said. "but how hyung? tzuyu won't fall for this."

"don't be silly jeon jungkook. the three especially jihyo knows tzuyu, she'll fall for it."

"well, what's the plan now?" v hyung asked.

"the plan is simple. you said she already filed right, approximately, the papers will arrived within two days, why? chou tzuyu is already known as jeon tzuyu, your wife so if she ask a person to do this and will pay in this amount, that person will immediately follow her orders, i also heard that tzuyu will pay a big amount of money to her lawyer right now and her lawyer has already talked to the court about this."

"why do you know these things, hyung?"

"of course, tae. connections." he said. "you will go home an hour before she goes home. her lawyer will go straight to her office to give her the papers, that's what i heard. and tzuyu will go home holding the papers and you will see it once you heard her open the door and enter your home."

"act normal, look at the paper she is holding and show that you are hurt. and then, don't force her to talk about this matter immediately, instead, talk to her in private. you hired maids right? they might hear you guys if you both talked in the living room so i suggest that you should take her to your room then."

"what's next?" i asked. he shrugged his shoulders. "idk, do what you wanna do."

"and before she wakes up, you should leave your house."

"should i bring a lot of clothes?" i asked. "of course not, jungkook. it's only for a day or two."

"hyung are you really sure about this?" namjoon hyung asked, worriedly. "the girls are also worried about tzuyu, they cannot stopped them."

"nayeon is also angry at her, at the same time, she's also worried about her actions and how she decides this. yes she was hurt but she is hurting you too, kook. i don't know if she wants you to feel the pain she felt when you left her."

"let's go back to the plan." he said. "after that, jihyo will stay with her once you leave the house, you're not gonna see her, meet her and more. make her miss you a lot."

"but hyung.."

he raised his eye brow at me. "what? don't you want her back, jeon jungkook? this is the chance."

"i want her back."

"then you should follow the plan then, for me, that's the only way that can make her realize she is really wrong."

"stay at v and dahyun's house. nayeon will not visit her, but dahyun will. so that she'll also realize that her unnie is mad at her."

"since mingyu has a connection at the airport. after a day or two, v will call dahyun while she is there at your home, v will tell dahyun that you are leaving the country."

"just 'leaving the country' hyung?" v hyung asked. "yeah."

"and then--"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, MIN YOONGI?!" i saw how hyung sighed. "what are you doing here?"

nayeon raised her eyebrow at him. "DON'T YOU WANT ME HERE, HUH?! I WENT TO TOUR COMPANY BECAUSE EOMMA CALLED AND SHE WANTS US TO HAVE DINNER WITH THEM!"

"YOUR SECRETARY TOLD ME YOU'RE NOT IN YOUR OFFICE! AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SO I WENT HERE TO CHECK!"

"stop shouting, babe."

"what the hell are you talking about earlier? jungkook will leave?! i'm mad at our tzuyu?!--well yeah i am--but what is that?!"

"can you please calm down first?" he asked.

"fine." she crossed her arms. "spit it."

and hyung told her the plan. she suddenly smirked. (did you guys already watched their shout in silence video? at weekly idol, in signal era, when dahyun delivered the message which is "chugan idol" she smirked. that's how she smirked and i swear i keep rewatching the video and she keeps bias wrecking me aaAaaAHhh) "what?"

"i'm in, i'm gonna tell the girls about this, you can tell me the other details at home, babe. gotta go." she then give him a quick kiss on the lips and about to broke it when yoongi hyung grabbed her nape and kisses her back.

"oh my god hyung not in here please!"

"guys please! not now!"

and then hyung broke the kiss with a smirk. "take care." nayeon just nodded with a sweet smile and then exited my office.

"so back to the plan." he said. "you'll go to the airport, 4 hours before the flight. of course the flight needs to be at night, so that she will get stuck at the traffic jam."

"hyung, you should write a story now."

"sure, and it's all about kim taehyung being a fucking alien all the time." v hyung lost his smile. "not fair."

"anyways, and then you'll wait for her there, and make your move."

but how? "are you doubting me, jeon jungkook?"

"a little hyung." i honestly answered. "you know, it's your choice. either you let her go or follow my plan."

"if you let her go, you know that the two of you will never have a chance to start over again."

"let me ask you again, do you want her back, jungkook?"

"i want her back hyung."

"if you want her back then, what are you gonna do? watch her live her life happily years after? you're selfish right? that's why you forced the parks to tell her that the only thing she needs to follow in order that your company will help hers is to marry you. that's your plan right?"

"and now you don't want to do this?"

"choose, jungkook."

"this is your chance."

"choose and tell me your answer."

i sighed. i need to win her. i don't want to see her into other guy's arm. yoongi hyung's right. i am selfish when it comes to her. i'll do everything just to have her.

"i'll follow your plan and i'll win her back, hyung." i answered. he nodded before smirking.

and that smirk represents that this plan will be succesful.