47

i was busy eating my mangoes when he called my name. i looked at him while eating, i saw how serious he is.

"wae?" i asked. he sat down beside me on the bed.

"i uh have something to tell you." he answered. "hm? what is it?" i asked and dipped one piece of mango in the ketchup.

hmm!!

"i need to leave."

"well okay." i answered. when i didn't recieved any answers, i looked at him and he seem shock. "why?"

"a-are you sure?" he asked.

"i know you're gonna leave but you're gonna come back soon so okay." i answered and focused on eating. "no tzuyu, i mean i need to leave."

"for 6 months." i slowly looked at him and dropped the piece of mango i am about to eat in the bowl.

"w-what?"

"my parents called, your company is now okay and is back on the top again, but it still has some possibilities to go down since you still have some rivals when it comes to designing some clothes."

"i need to follow my parents in seoul and build a company there, a new company that we will both handle soon."

"but why does it have to take 6 months?" i asked. "i need to handle the company that i am going to build okay, your rivals might go there and make up a fake story about your company so i need to take care of it."

"can i come?" i asked. "no tzuyu, you can't. you're pregnant and your tummy is already big."

i looked down. "why can't i come?"

"tzu you're pregnant and the doctor already told us you can't go anywhere even if it's near to us because she also thinks you're carrying twins."

"eh! i don't want to be away from you!"

"i know but i had to, tzu. i can't let the hyungs or the girls handle this, i am the one who needs to handle this."

"but what about your parents?"

"they can but they said i still need to handle this because---"

"aniyo! i'll come with you!!"

"tzuyu i already said you can't."

"why?! because you have your other girl there?! you're following your parents for her and you're leaving me?!"

"no baby, you're my only girl, i would never cheat on you, i need to follow them for the company--"

"then i should come too since it's also mine!"

"tzuyu please you can't go with me, even if i wanted to but for your safety and for our baby--babies safety you need to say here. the girls and the hyungs will accompany you in here--"

"for 6 months?! jungkook i am giving birth to our kids after 6 months! and you're not gonna be with me if--" i started crying.

"no no no baby no, don't cry you can't be stressed." he hugged me. i cried hardly on his chest.

"i wanna come with you please, i wanna come with you." i pleaded and looked up, he cupped my face and wiped my tears. "jebal..."

"baby you can't, you need to stay here."

"but who's gonna accompany me if i'm going to the doctor for my check up?"

"the girls or the hyungs."

"but i wanted you."

"tzu, i wanted this to end as soon as possible because i want to be here when you give birth."