43

it was already night and yoongi and namjoon hyung went to v hyung a d dahyun's house to talk about something. "so---" namjoon hyung stopped talking when we heard a laugh, a really loud one.

the door opened, revealing the girls. jihyo and dahyun are looking at nayeon, thinking like is this really their friend?

nayeon sat down, still laughing. "what happened?" v hyung asked. "is tzuyu okay?" i asked.

"yes she is fine, we made sure that she's sleeping before me and dahyun left her." jihyo answered. "i thought nayeon will be here first."

"i waited for them in jihyo's house." nayeon answered. she then started laughing again. "what's funny?"

"oh guys if you just have saw her reaction." she answered.

"what?"

"nayeon unnie tracked her when she heard the news that you already left her. she went to lee heeri." dahyun answered.

"heeri told her the truth, after their talk, she called unnie, asking us if we know where the hell are you so she went to her company."

"nayeon unnie told all the workers under her company to call her 'ms. chou' once she arrives, as part of our plan. and she even blackmailed them, well of course except her secretary."

"and then tzuyu arrived, and nayeon showed her the envelope, that contains the papers and your sign."

"and then v called right. when i told her that you are leaving the country soon, she cried harder."

"2 times harder than she cried years ago when you left her and her parents died." jihyo added.

"told ya, kook." yoongi hyung said. "so tomorrow, before she wakes up, jihyo you should stay with her, dahyun remember to visit them okay and nayeon don't visit them."

"yeah yeah, i'll be home watching some movies since they just realeased a new one." nayeon answered.

"so you guys sit down and talk about your plan for tomorrow until the next day while we talk about some business--" yoongi hyung stopped talking when v hyung's phone rang.

"oh! it's mingyu!" he said and answered it, he put it on loud speaker. "hi mingyu!"

"hyung are you sure about what you told me?" he asked. "of course so do you have something for me?"

"a flight will leave two days from now. 9 PM."

"really?!"

"yes hyung do you want me to book?"

"no no no! it's just part of the plan that i told you right, so 9 PM?"

"yes hyung, it'll leave immediately."

"okay thanks mingyu!"

"sure hyung." and then v hyung ended the call.

"so we're okay now. let's talk about business."

-----------

"what news do you got for our king, dahyun?" v hyung asked as soon as dahyun gets inside the house. "tzuyu doesn't have an appetite to eat. she didn't eat lunch."

what the hell?! is she gonna kill herself? "the plan worked. and it's affecting her, nayeon unnie went there and watched us for a little while, when tzuyu cried again she laughed so loud, it's a good thing that tzuyu didn't heard her or else."

"try to make her eat, tomorrow dahyun."

"yeah i will."

-------