37

last update for nowwwww enjoyyy

-----------

i slowly opened my eyes, what happened? i started to sit but before i can literally sit i groaned because of the pain i just felt in my private part.

right, we just did that thing, but where is he?

"jungkook?" i called. did he left for work already? i looked at the clock, it's already 7:30 AM. yeah maybe he went to work.

i wrapped the blanket around me and went towards the bathroom to take a bath.

i walked out wearing a bathrobe, wait, where's the envelope? did he brought it? for what?

i continued drying my hair when something caught my attention. oh my god! THERE'S A BLOOD STAIN ON THE BED SHEET!

i quickly took it and changed it, i took the bed sheet that has a stain and put it on the basket.

oh my god.

i went to the closet room and put my clothes on.

i went downstairs and saw the maids he hired. "mrs. jeon--ms. chou i mean i'm sorry."

wait, we are not even divorced yet.

"did he already went to work?"

"yes, ms. chou."

"is he holding something when he left?"

"only his phone, ms. chou why?"

"nothing."

where's the envelope? we left it on the table in his room!

"if he gets home early, please ask him about the envelope, i'm off to work." i told them and left the house quickly.

i was about to turn the stirring wheel to the other side when my phone rang. who's this?

"hello?"

"t-tzuyu." my mood completely changed when i heard her uttered my name. "what do you fucking want?"

"p-please, go here, please. i need to tell you something."

"there's no need to hear your lies--"

"it's about jungkook! please! i want to make things right before it's too late! please!"

"hey! lee! hand us the phone!"

"n-no! please! please tzuyu go here before i lose my mind completely! it keeps haunting me in my dreams!"

"please--" the call ended.

i don't know why but i'm curious about what she is gonna tell me, especially it's about jungkook.

instead of stirring the wheel to the right, i stirred it to the left where the mental hospital is in this way.

i arrived there at 9 AM, there's no traffic.

"yes ma'am?"

"lee heeri, now." i told them. i think she got scared of me so she told some nurses to accompany me. we soon arrived at her room.

she's screaming. "i'm sorry i'm sorry!!"

"tell me what you know." i said that made her turn around. she ran towards me and knelt, making my eyes widened.

"i-i'm really sorry tzuyu i'm sorry! it's all my fault! it's my fault why you two have to end like this!"

"stand up." i told her. "jungkook went here before he went to his work! he showed me the envelope, that the papers already arrived! he cried tzuyu he cried! it was around 4 AM when he arrived! after an hour of talking t-they injected me with something that helped me sleep but i woke up when jungkook's figure showed up. he's crying and he doesn't want to let you go! he just needs to because that's what you want! i woke up 6:30 AM, i needed to steal her phone just to call you! to tell you this!"