57

BREAKING NEWS!

Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Tzuyu was seen in Taiwan having their vacation, holding two kids. It was said that the two kids is their heirs since the boy looks like his father while the girl looks like his mother.

BREAKING NEWS!

Jeon Jungkook reportedly proposed to Jeon Tzuyu on their vacation in Taiwan, it was announced by some of their friends that Jungkook proposed to Tzuyu again. Their wedding day is not yet announced, stay tuned!

-------

BREAKING NEWS!

Jeon and Chou company topped the world charts of the most succesful companies all over the world, making them them the most powerful and succesful after they merged!

------

BREAKING NEWS!

Jeon and Chou company topped the most succesful companies all over the world for 5 consecutive years!

--------

"AH!! OPPPA!!!!" seowon's voice was heard all over the house. as i was going down, i heard her cries.

"seowon-ah, what's the problem?" i asked, she immediately ran into me. "jaewoo oppa!"

"did the two of you fought again?" i asked. "he took my babydoll from her bed!"

"jaewoo!" i called. "stop crying seowon."

"i want my babydoll."

"yes eomma?" he came out. "where did you put your sister's doll?"

"huh?" he asked. "babydoll?"

"you took her from her bed! can't you see she's sleeping!"

"i didn't take your babydoll, seowon."

"you did! i saw you!"

"yah andwae! it's not me!"

"give it back!"

"you give back my cars first! eomma she took my cars!"

"i didn't!"

"yes you did!"

"kids, enough. stop fighting. do you want your appa to know you two are fighting again?"

"aniyo." they both answered. "say sorry to each."

"eh andwae!" i looked at seowon. "seowon."

"ani ani ani, i don't want to."

"here's your babydoll." jaewoo looked under the center table and grabbed her babydoll. he walked towards her and gave it.

"where's my cars?" seowon stand up and went to her doll house.

"fine, i'm sorry for taking your cars, oppa." i smiled at seowon. oh, my baby is shy. then jaewoo hugged her. "it's okay, i'm sorry for taking you babydoll too."

"so that's why the house is too quiet." we looked at the door and saw him. "appa!!" the twins ran to him. he knelt down on the ground and welcomed the twins in his arms, he stand up and carried them both.

"it became quiet because they said sorry to each other." i answered and went to him. "where's your car? you didn't parked it in the garage?"

"v hyung borrowed it so i told him to drop me here first." he said before kissing me. "yah the twins are here!" i playfully hit his arm. "why did he borrowed your car?"

"remember that he and dahyun fought? dahyun ruined his car."

"what did he do?" i asked. "some alien things."