17

1 week passed so easily so here i am again, infront of my company.

the guard opened the door for me and greeted me a 'good morning' i smiled and just nodded.

"mrs. jeon is here!"

"good morning mrs. jeon!"

"she's blooming!!"

i just smiled at them and entered the elevator. i pressed the floor where my office is located.

"good morning, mrs. jeon. i already put the folders that you need to read before signing in your desk." my secretary greeted me.

"thank you, can you please bring me a cup of coffee too?" i asked. "yes, ma'am." she nodded. i just smiled and entered my room.

WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY ARE THEY SO MANY?! SERIOUSLY?! AM I GONNA DO THIS ALL DAY?!

i sat down on my swivel chair, staring at the stack of folders in my desk.

"here's your coffee, ma'am." she then put it in the table before leaving.

i sighed and started flipping through the pages and started scanning them.

-----

i smirked for the 59th time when i saw one of my investor's that pulled out before i married jungkook letter, telling me that their CEO wanted to invest again into our company.

i wrote the same word again.

N.O

i laughed and put it at the other side at the table, where the folders that i finished reading and scanning thoroughly are placed.

"ma'am, mr. jeon is here." i beard my secretary said through intercom.

i looked at my watch. oh, it's already 2 in the afternoon.

"you can have your lunch then."

"i did ma'am, should i let him in?" she answered. "yeah."

i took another folder and started scanning it until the door opened, revealing a jeon jungkook in a black suit. okay, he went to his company earlier than me.

"what brings you here?" i asked. he raised the paperbags that he is holding. "lunch, i was told that you're busy doing those." i raised my eyebrow. "who told you?"

"it's none of your business." he answered. "what the hell?!"

"you leave motherfucker--"

"language, jeon tzuyu." i face-palmed. "you sent someone to watch me?!"

"no why would i? you're not that really far away from me. let's just say that i talked to someone that i trusted to look after you and always message me about what you are doing." pfft. "what a stalker."

"i am just doing my duties as your husband, baby." he smiled and took out the foods that he bought.

"eat, i'll help you finish this." he said. "wait, what about your company?"

"nah, i finished my works since i told my secretary to put the other folders in the trashbin that isn't my type."

"what?! are you fucking serious?! what if--"

he glared at me. "tch."

"i also told my secretary to read the folders first before sending it to mine, so that she will know if that contains something--"

"SHE?! YOUR FUCKING SECRETARY IS A GIRL?!"

"one more fucking cuss, i'll fucking punish you." i rolled my eyes. "i'm not allowed to cuss but you can? pfft. that's not so equal, mr. jeon! where's the equality?!"

"just eat, tzuyu. i can handle this."

"fine." i said and started eating. the food taste great!

as i eat, i watch him read the letters in the folders, he's just gonna raise his eyebrow before putting it in the trashbin.

"have you eaten?"

"hm." he answered before putting another folder in the trashbin. it's already full because of the folders.

"what's this stack of folders all about?" he finished all the remaining folders, he put it all in the trashbin.

"the higher one is the folders of my investors that backed out before we--" before i can finish talking, he grabbed it all and put it in the trashbin making me drop my jaw. "and this?"

"t-the new investors." he nodded and sat down on the couch.

"a fly might enter your mouth so close it." he said.

i gulped. what the hell just fucking happened? he just put it in the trashbin like nothing freakin happened?

i shook my head and started eating again.

he fished his phone from his pocket when it rang. "yeah?"

his eye brow raised. "on my way." he then put down his phone before standing up, fixing his self before walking towards me.

"what?" i asked. i gulped down the last bit of my food.

"i'm gonna go back to my company, i can't fetch you later so i'll someone to fetch you and send you to our house, i also might go home late."

"is there a problem?" i asked. "yeah but it's not that big, i'm gonna try to finish this today."

"well okay, good luck then and thank you for helping me." i said and smiled. "it's my duty, mrs. jeon. gonna go."

he grabbed my nape and then pushed me into him, our lips are easily connected by the force, i closed my eyes as soon as i felt his lips moved.

after a few minutes he pulled away, he smirked. "now i have the energy to finish it in an hour."

"yah! just go and finish it!" i said. he chuckled. "sure, rest after this." he said before exiting my office.

i rolled my eyes and started working again.

-------

i arrived at his home at 9 PM. yeah, me and my secretary needs to stay at the company for another few hours to finish some works.

a package was sent really late and it needs to be send in a few hours immediately so i asked for her help and we just finished. her boyfriend fetch her in the company so i have no problem worrying about her if she already reached her home since her boyfriend is there.

"aahhh, so tired." i said and jumped in the bed.

as if on cue, the door also opened. "change your clothes, tzuyu." jungkook said.

"but i'm tired!"

"do you want me to take your clothes off?" he asked. "no way, i'm just gonna change." i said and ran to the closet room. i changed into my pajamas before exiting. "you can use the closet room now!" i told him and jumped again.

i hugged my own extra pillow as i felt the cold air.

as i was about to close my eyes, i felt the bed got heavier and someone already pulled me.

jungkook turned my body so that i will face him. "what?" i asked. "i'm sleepy now, i'm tired. we stayed up late because--"

"because a package was sent late." i pouted and hugged my pillow.

"stop hugging the pillow, hug me instead."

"your body is not soft unlike this." i answered.

"atleast you'll be safe in my arms though." he said and pulled me closer and wrapped his arm around my waist.

he then covered us with the blanket. "can we sleep now? i think i have no energy to go to the company tomorrow." i said.

"then i'll go." he answered. he kissed the top of my head and whispered. "sleep now, baby. good night."

i hummed. "goodnight to you too."