42

i tighten my grip on the pen. "hyung i can't."

"i thought you already agreed." i looked at her, still sleeping.

"hyung i can't. what if she didn't follow--"

"she will follow, now you should leave."

"but hyung, what if?! i-i can't--"

"stop overthinking, jungkook. now sign the papers."

"but hyung no--"

"one."

"hyung what are you doing?"

"if you don't follow me then i'll go there and force to sign the fucking divorce papers and i'll take you to v and dahyun's house."

"b-but hyung--"

"two."

shit.

t-tzuyu please follow.. please...

i looked at her again. "three."

"i-i'm going to sign it, now." i said and started signing the papers.

i put it back to the envelope. "now, once you arrive at their house, give the envelope to dahyun and dahyun will give it to nayeon."

"b-but why--"

"they also have a plan to make her guilty. now just follow. get the fuck out of there now." he then ended the call.

i sighed before standing up. i already packed my things for two days. i sat beside her, i started caressing her face.

"follow it, tzuyu follow it."

"hmm..." she moved. i need to go out. she's making me change my mind! i planted a kiss on her forehead before exiting our room.

"when she wakes up, you will call her ms. chou for two days."

"w-what? w-why--"

"just follow it and i'll double your salary." they looked at each other before nodding.

i went to the car and put my bag at the passenger's seat before seating at the driver's seat.

i started the engine and immediately drove away from the house. i called yoongi hyung.

"hyung! i can't do this! i can't!"

"are you serious, now?! the girls has their plan how to make her guilty and now--"

"HYUNG I CAN'T! W-WHAT IF SHE DIDN'T FOLLOW THE GIRLS?! WHAT IF SHE TOLD THEM THAT IT WILL NOT CHANGE HER MIND?! WHAT IF SHE SIGNED THE PAPERS AND SEND IT TO HER LAWYER WHILE I'M--"

"god.."

"h-hyung i can't do this--"

"and if you don't do that you'll completely lose her."

"no hyung i won't--"

"you already signed the papers--"

"but the papers are here with me--"

"and if you tell her that you have the papers, she will completely hate you."

"go the hell away jeon." the call ended.

what am i gonna do?! i don't want to go!

my phone rang again. "what?"

"sir you can visit lee heeri anytime."

"i'll go there now." i turned the wheel to the other side.

----------

"we'll wake her up first, please wait."