22

third

"TZUYU!!!!"

they stared in horror as her car continuosuly roll over until it hit a tree, making it stop.

"TZUYU!!" jungkook is the first one who exited the car, they immediately followed him.

"OH MY GOD!"

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!!"

"ALSO CALL THE COPS!!"

jungkook arrived and tried to open her door. "TZUYU!!"

"GOD HELP CALL AN AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW!!"

"OH MY GOODNESS!!"

"hyung help me!!" jungkook shouted as his hands are now trembling in fear. tzuyu's car's position is upside down.

"stay here!!" yoongi shouted. "NO! THAT'S OUR MAKNAE! SHE CAN--"

"SHE'S NOT! SO STAY HERE FOR YOUR SAFETY NAYEON!" he shouted once again and followed the others.

before they can open the door, medics already arrived and helped them. as soon as they had broke the door.

"TZU!!!"

the medics are the one who took out her body, her upper clothes is now full of her own blood. her head is bleeding so bad.

"TZUYU!!" jungkook ran towards the medics who already put tzuyu's body inside.

"sir are you coming---"

"YES SHE NEEDS ME!" he shouted and immediately went inside. the others went back to the car and followed the ambulance.

-----

jungkook tightly held her hand as some nurse did their tasks when somebody was injured. and tzuyu is badly injured. they rolled a white thing on her head to stop the bleeding. she also had cuts in her shoulders, in her cheeks.

jungkook couldn't stay at her longer, he's cursing himself in his head, thinking that this is his fault why tzuyu is in this state.

they arrived at the hospital in no time. jungkook followed the medics who ran towards in the emergency room.

"sir you can't go in--"

"WHAT?! MY WIFE NEEDS ME--"

"it's our rule sir, just--"

"FUCKING HELL NO! SHE NEEDS ME!"

"sir--help!!"

the nurse called as she couldn't stop jungkook who wants to go in. he grabbed the chance to escape and ran to find tzuyu.

he saw doctors who is checking her. "we are losing her!!"

his eyes widened as he saw one nurse pulled out something.

the doctors started pumping her chest, the line went straight.

"FUCK NO!!"

he realized he was being pulled again. "jungkook!!"

"hyung no! she needs me!"

"kook you can't!!"

"NO HYUNG!!" the nurse grabbed the chance to push him and closed the door. he yanked his hyung's arms away and knocked harder. "FUCKING OPEN THIS DOOR!!"

cries were heard at the corridor, as well as his loud knocks. he was banging the door. "OPEN THIS DOOR! MY WIFE NEEDS ME!"

"stop it jungkook! she's going to be safe--"

"I CAN'T HYUNG! THEY ARE LOSING HER! I AM LOSING HER!!"

his tears fell down and it made their heart ache. this is the first time that he cried, because of tzuyu again.

"PLEASE! OPEN THIS DOOR!!" he shouted and banged the door.

"JUNGKOOK STOP!" yoongi grabbed him. he fell on the ground crying.

"it's my fault! fuck! it's my fault why she is in this state right now!" he cried. "it's not your fault--"

"YES IT IS HYUNG!"

"I-IF I JUST!"

"IF I JUST DIDN'T BROKE UP WITH HER--" he cried harder.

"it's not your fault jungkook stop." namjoon said. "tzuyu's going to be fine, she is going to be fine."

-------

"who's the family of the patient?" they all stand up as they heard a doctor asked. "i'm her husband."

the doctor looked shocked. "mr. jeon."

jungkook nodded. "how is she?"

"luckily, we saved her in time."

the others felt relieved. tzuyu's safe!!

"but."

"but what?"

"the impact was hard so please expect that she will stay unconscious for now."

"her head is also badly hit because of the impact."

"but she is safe now right?" jungkook asked again. "yes mr. jeon. she is safe. we already transferred her to room 205."

the doctor then bid his goodbye. "tzuyu's safe! thank goodness!" the girls cheered. jungkook then suggested going upstairs now to see his wife.

once they got inside, they saw chords are already connected to her body. she is now wearing a hospital gown, her head is now covered because of a white cloth.

they already treated her cuts in her shoulders, and in her cheek.

he sat next to her and carresed her face. "why do you have to be in this state?"

"she's gonna be fine, kook." nayeon told him. "we're just gonna go and buy us food." namjoon told them and exited the room with jihyo. jungkook stayed beside her.

------

it's already night, taehyung, dahyun, yoongi and nayeon already went home.

jihyo and namjoon stayed. jihyo's parents also heard the news that tzuyu got into an accident.

"kook do you wanna get some rest?" namjoon asked, worried. "i'm fine hyung."

"but kook you haven't rest--"

"i'm fine hyung don't worry. you gusy can go home for now." he said.

"but kook." he flashed them a smile, that he was really fine.

he sighed. "let's go, hyo." her eyes widened. "what?"

"let's go home now." he then carried her so she can't say no. "we'll be going kook, take care. call us if you need help." he just nodded. namjoon then exited the room, talking to his girlfriend.

"tzu." he called her. "wake up please."

he sighed. why is he talking to her? he knows that she cannot hear him.

"i love you."

"i really do."

"i left you because of some reasons, i.... i just really hope that you will hear my side once you wake up."

"i forced jihyo's parents to arranged you with me because that's the only thing that i know how to own you again."

he then kissed her hand as he stared at her.

"i'm sorry."

"i just really love you."

BREAKING NEWS!!

JEON TZUYU--THE WIFE OF JEON JUNGKOOK WAS RUSHED INTO THE HOSPITAL AFTER HAVING AN ACCIDENT. IT WAS SAID THAT JEON TZUYU CROSS THE INTERSECTION WITHOUT KNOWING THAT A TRUCK IS ON IT'S WAY. WE STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY NEWS ABOUT THEM REGARDING TO THIS MATTER.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE NEWS.