36

omg guys, don't be mad at tzuyu!! she'll realize soon her mistake goshh and i also can't believe that i'm updating this book continuously, supposed to be updating the other stories after updating one but waaaa i can't stop updating so enjoy!!

------------

"here are the divorce papers, mrs. jeon."

this is it. after a few days of waiting, the papers finally arrived.

"mrs. jeon."

"oh yes." i nervously took the envelope from his hands, i opened it and took the papers, i read it thoroughly.

"you can sign the papers now if you want to, mrs. jeon. you can just wait for your husband to sign it and give it to me."

"i would like to talk about him about this before signing it. i want to sign it with him." i answered.

he nodded. "just email me if the two of you already signed it." i nodded. "thank you."

"i'm just doing my job." he then nodded and exited my office.

i put the papers back to the envelope and placed it under my bag.

the door opened. "auntie, uncle."

"tzuyu is it true?!" i nodded.

"why honey? jungkook is a great guy." auntie said. "i know auntie but i just thought this won't work out anymore."

"tzu i know i have no rights to interfere but jihyo somewhat told us a little about the problem. nayeon is mad about you being like this."

"i know uncle." i answered. "but she will realize it soon."

auntie sighed before holding my hand. "his parents called us about this, jungkook told them about this problem. they said you'll still--"

"yes auntie, jungkook already told me when we talked the other day." i cutted her off.

"we just visited you here tzu, me and your uncle will be away for a month. if you want, you can come back to--"

"it's fine auntie, i'll go back to my hometown."

"taiwan?" i nodded. "i'll go back here don't worry, my parent's main company is placed here so..."

"if that's what you want, then go. you're already a grown up tzuyu, you just need some advices because you can make decisions for your own. we are just going to be your guardians."

"thank you auntie, uncle." i said. "we'll be going now."

i nodded. "take care."

i sighed. i looked at the clock in my office. it's ready 5. should i go home now? yeah i should.

i stand up and went to the bathroom to fix myself a little. i grabbed my bag and the envelope and left the building.

i parked outside the house and went in. i can smell something good, he's already home.

he's a little early huh. "you're home." i turned around and saw him. i saw how his eyes moved down and i think he saw the envelope that i am holding.

"i'll just change my clothes then we'll talk." i told him. "sure, i'll finish cooking our dinner." he turned his back and made his way back to the kitchen. i put the envelope on the center table before walking upstairs and changed into my pajamas.

i went to the dining room and saw him arranging the plates. "you can eat now tzu."

i followed him and started eating. i wish if he found another girl, i hope she'll appreciate the little things he will do to her because in my condition, i did saw how he puts an effort but i didn't appreciate so much.

"so what's inside the envelope?"

i sighed. "divorce papers."

"that's why you wanted to talk?" i nodded.

"let's eat for now."

we ate quietly, the atmosphere is kind of awkward for me. or maybe to the both of us.

after eating, he let the maids do the dishes as we will talk about this matter.

"wait aren't we gonna talk?" i asked as i saw him walking upstairs. "i think it's the best if we talk about this privately."

oh yes, he is right. some maids might hear something from us. i grabbed the envelope from the center table and followed him.

"my lawyer said if we finish signing this papers, the papers that we need to sign, he can send it to the court and wait until the court approves."i handed him the envelope. he took the papers out and started reading it.

he put them down. i thought he's gonna sign it but he put it back to the envelope. "honestly, it hurts me. seeing you wanting this, seeing you desperately wanting to end this."

i remained quiet and let him speak. "i know this is my fault tzu, but i need to respect your decisions, you followed our deal so i need to follow the deal also."

"once i signed it, i will let you go."

instead of feeling happy from the words he let out, i felt hurt.

he smiled, painfully. "if this what makes you happy then i'll let you go."

"i'll let you go for you to be happy." i looked at him, i saw how he fight those tears.

i smiled and mouthed 'thank you' to him.

i was about to stand up to get a pen when he held my hand. "just this night tzu, can we sleep together without a pillow between us? just let me feel you in my arms again before i finally let you go."

his grip on my hand tigthen. i nodded at his request. i trust him about this.

he then stand up and hugged me. he buried his face on my shoulder. h-he's crying.

"i think i'm gay for crying like this." i heard him chuckled. he took his other hand that is wrapped around my shoulder and wipe his tears before breaking the hug, but his other hand is still wrapped on my waist.

"i wish i can hold you like this forever."

"you can hold someone like this forever, jungkook. but not me."

"no, after the court approves, i'll never find another girl that can replace you." he then started carresing my cheek.

"you're the only girl i would hold like this forever, tzuyu." he planted a kiss on my forehead.

i thought he's gonna take his hands away from me but i'm wrong. instead, he looked at my lips. "i'm sorry for what i am going to do tzu, but let me this time. as a memory before i let you go."

and before i can say something, he crashed his lips against mine.

why do i feel something? why do i feel his sincerity?

he moved his lips, making me completely lose my mind and responded. i wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. i felt him smiled.

he then carried me and walked. not breaking the kiss, he placed me down on the bed and immediately hovered above me.

i let out a moan when his kissed travelled to my jaw and to my neck. "j-jungkook.."

he started finding my spot, and he did within a few seconds. smirking, he bit it again, but this time, harder making me moan again.

"fuck."

he started removing his top before removing mine.

"jungkook-aah.." he captured my lips again after succesfully removing my shirt. he leaned away, making me stare on his body.

"i love you, i always do." and he smashed his lips against mine again as his hands completely undress me and him.

i love you too, i'm sorry for being like this.