16

"FUCK YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" i screamed. the door immediately opened revealing his worried face. "what happened---"

"FUCK YOU! DID YOU FUCKING TOUCHED ME?!" i asked. he laughed. "of course---"

"FUCK YOU--"

"i didn't so stay calm." he said. "after our hot make out session you fell asleep so i took you here, i'm cooking for our dinner when you shouted."

i pouted and stand up, going to the bathroom.

my eyes widened again and i feel like i am going to kill him any minute right now. "FUCK YOU JUNGKOOK! FUCK YOU! YOU LEFT SO MANY HICKEYS!" i heard him laughed. "take a bath before going down."

i heard the door closed and after that, i screamed so loud. IT'S STILL A GOOD THING THAT HE DIDN'T FUCKING TOUCHED ME BUT HE FUCKING LEFT SO MANY HICKEYS!

HOW CAN I COVER IT?! GOD HE KNOWS I HATE TURTLE NECK SWEATER SO MUCH BECAUSE IT SO ITCHY!!

i closed the door so hard and took a bath for more than 30 minutes.

i went out of his room, wearing a turtle neck sweater and pajamas. i didn't wear any indoor slippers because i don't know if he has that or not.

i can smell the food he cooked! it's spaghetti! i ran towards the dining room and saw him preparing the table. "did you have a concert in the bathroom?"

i raised my eye brow. "i did, and i did imagine some things."

"for example?"

"like how i am gonna kill you tonight." i answered. he just shrugged it off and laughed. "sit down and eat. make sure you'll eat it all."

"all?! it's so many!"

"i told them that we are gonna take a one week leave so it's okay for you to stay up all night eating the spaghetti."

"well okay then." i started eating. waa! it's so yummy!!!

"anyways, i already sent your pictures." he suddenly said. "when?"

"yesterday." i just nodded and continued eating. he's a great cook okay and i guess i'm gonna be eating more!

as he finished eating, he let me eat in the sofa while watching a movie.

i pouted as i saw how the guy left the girl. seriously?! he left her without knowing the truth! i will seriously gonna kill him!

"you're bad!" i shouted as the girl suddenly seats down and cried.

"what happened?"

"look at the girl! she's crying because the guy left her without knowing the truth like you!" tears suddenly escaped.

"you're like the guy so i hate you! i'm gonna go call the girl to tell her that we are gonna sue the two of you for hurting us!"

he chuckled and sat beside me, he wiped my tears." sue me then, i'm already your husband anyways." he said.

i just gave him a death glare and continued watching.

as i got bored because of the scene, i opened my instagram account and posted my pictures.

choutzu