32

i was shock, literally, because of what i heard.

oh god.

"I LEFT YOU FOR YOUR SAFETY! I LEFT YOU BECAUSE SHE'S GONNA KILL YOU IF I DON'T! I HURTED YOU SO YOU'LL STOP FOLLOWING ME! I HURTED YOU FOR YOU TO STOP!"

"I LEFT YOU BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY CHOICE I HAVE LEFT!"

"only choice you have left, jungkook?!" i shouted. "IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME YOU'LL FIGHT FOR ME!"

"TZU I FUCKING WANTED TO! SHE WARNED ME THAT SHE'LL KILL YOU IF I--"

i shake my head and turned my back at him as my tears fall.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU FIGHT FOR ME, JEON JUNGKOOK?! IF YOU LOVE ME THEN YOU'LL FIGHT FOR ME!" i cried.

"I WANTED TO, TZU! I WANTED TO--"

"BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING DO IT?!" i turned around to face him. he's also crying. fuck those tears of yours, jeon. fuck those tears for making me feel like all this time it's all my fault.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! WHEN I ANSWERED YOU! I'M READY TO FIGHT FOR YOU AS WE FACED MANY OBSTACLES TO TEST OUR RELATIONSHIP!"

"EVEN THE HARDEST ONES, JUNGKOOK! EVEN THE HARDEST ONES!"

"I DIDN'T FIGHT FOR YOU BECAUSE SHE FUCKING WARNED ME TZU! SHE ALREADY WARNED ME! SHE HAS HER PEOPLE WATCHING YOU AND IF HER PEOPLE SAW ME TALKING TO YOU, SHE'LL TELL THEM TO PULL THE TRIGGER AND SHOOT YOU!"

"YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU PROTECT ME?!" i yelled and i couldn't help myself to remain my balance and let myself fall to the ground.

"tzu." i pushed him as i felt him touch me. "I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK! I HATE YOU! I HATE THAT I FUCKING STILL LOVE YOU AFTER EVERYTHING!"

"n-no! no don't hate me tzuyu, please." he knelt infront of me. i turned my face to the other side to avoid his gaze. "don't hate me tzu please. i did this to have you again."

"i want to make it up to you please, just don't hate me."

"tell me the things you always want to tell me just don't tell me that you hate me."

"you wanna hear the things i really wanna tell you huh?" i asked him. "set me free, jeon jungkook. set me fucking free."

he stand up. "you know i can't do that, tzuyu."

"you can. you had the guts to left me without fighting for me." i told him. "get her things, mingyu. we are going home."

"I DO NOT WANT TO GO HOME JUNGKOOK! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT?! I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!"

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING SET ME FREE?!"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU, TZUYU! I DON'T WANT TO LET YOU GO AGAIN LIKE WHAT I DID YEARS AGO!"

"i have you again and i won't let you go."

i cried harded as i saw some staffs pulling my luggage. "thank you." mingyu told them and handed my luggage to jungkook.

"let's go, tzuyu." i pushed him and run away. "TZUYU!!"

i continued crying as i run away from them when some men blocked my way. "GO AWAY!!"

they didn't said something, i tried pushing them but they won't budge until i felt someone pulling me.

"LET ME GO--"

"tzuyu just follow him!" mingyu said. "I DON'T WANT TO!! LET ME GO PLEASE! LET ME GO!!"

he tighten his grip on my wrist. we entered the hotel and immediately went inside the elevator.

"please mingyu please! i don't want to be with him!"

"tzu you already admitted it, you still love him. lower your pride and hear him." i shake my head and continued crying. "please i don't want to go back! please mingyu! please!"

"as much as i wanted to take you away, i can't. he's already watching my movements. even v hyung and dahyun is already watching me."

i cried harder as i realized that he won't let me. the elevator's door opens and showed us that we arrived at the rooftop. the helicopter is already on and is about to fly but it's just waiting for me to get in.

jungkook is already waiting there. mingyu pulled me as we slowly walk towards them.

as soon as we arrived, jungkook pulled me away and held me. i just cried there. "we'll be going now."

he then opened the door. "get in, tzuyu."

even though i don't want to, i just followed him while crying.

"take care." i heard mingyu said before jungkook closed the door and locked it.

"go now." he told the driver and i just knew that we are already in the air.

i didn't dared to look around, i just looked outside. watching how the clouds moves. i just sat there, while crying.

--------

we're already in the car, it's already night when we arrived.

"what do you want for dinner?"

"i don't wanna eat." i answered him. the driver honked, signalling that we already arrived at his house.

the driver parked the car inside the garage. i went out immediately and went inside the house.

i went inside to a guest room and locked it before laying down on the bed and started crying again.

it hurts. it fucking hurts! i don't want to be in here!

"tzu?" he knocked on the door. i sobbed harder.

fuck it, the more i love him, the more i get hurt!

i heard the door opened. and i heard his footsteps.

the bed gets heavier and i felt someone caressed my hair. i pushed his hand away.

"tzu let's go eat."

"i'm not hungry." i said between my cries.

"tzu you need to eat--"

"if you wanna eat then eat, don't force me to eat, i'm not hungry. just-just leave me alone."

i heard him sighed.

i grabbed a pillow and covered my whole face with it and cried harder.

why do i have to experience this kind of pain?! what did i do to experience this?!

why are you so fucking cruel, love?! why?!

i hate you love! i hate you!

"just rest then." the bed gets lighter as he leaves the room. when i heard him closed the door, i cried harder even more.

the more i fucking love you, jeon jungkook, the more i fucking get hurt.