5

"yah, tzuyu, wake up." i groaned as someone continuosly shake my arm.

"i'm still sleepy, stop." i said. "it's already 9:30, wake up."

i opened my eyes and saw jihyo unnie  who's wearing an office attire. "where are you going?"

"dad said he'll train me now starting today, no one is here and the maids took a break too, i already cooked your breakfast and jungkook called, said he's gonna fetch you at 11 since you have a meeting with him and your in-laws."

"really unnie? in-laws?" i stand up and fixed my bed. "yeah, sooner or later you'll be 'mrs. jeon'."

"anyways, i need to go, bye tzu!" she kissed my cheek before exiting my room.

wait! my car-- "oh wait i forgot to tell you, jungkook asked his men to take your car home since you're with him, it's already parked in the garage don't worry." and she ran off.

i sighed in relief and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

i was busy eating when someone opened the door. i was about to shout when i saw jungkook.

"how did you--"

"uncle park gave me a spare key." and he raised it. i just shrugged and continued eating.

jihyo unnie really cook well, it's so delicious.

"you just finished taking a bath?" i nodded at him as i chewed in my food. he took my towel from my hands and went to my back. i just realized he is drying my hair.

wow, i mean, this is his first time doing this to me after he ended our 2 years relationship.

"there, your hair is slightly dry now." he said. i just nodded and whispered a 'thank' you to him.

i finished eating and went back to my room to fix myself.

when did he learn this? oh probably with his exes. i was busy blowering my hair when he walked in. "HOW DID YOU--"

"you didn't locked it." really. "WHAT IF I'M BUSY CHANGING MY CLOTHES?! WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCKED?!"

"then why are you changing your clothes in here when you have your closet room?" he asked, i rolled my eyes. "anyways, what are you gonna wear?"

"my office attire, i'll go straight to the company after our meeting." i said and do my make-ups.

"alright then, i'll take you there."

"it's fine, i can just ride a taxi--"

"i insist." i nodded and went inside my closet room. i wore a plain white long sleeve, paired with a black pencil skirt with my 3-inches black heels, i looked at the mirror to look at myself, when i got satisfied, i exited the room and brushed my hair.

i looked at jungkook when i noticed he is eyeing me seriously. "what?"

"nothing." but i heard him murmured a 'shit'. seriously?

"okay, i'm done!" i said. "you took an hour."

"soon, i'll take about 3 or 4 hours when i'm gonna go to a party and you'll be my driver." i said and entered his car, i heard him 'tch-ed' before entering his car and drive.

"i'm not going to be your driver, i'm going to be your escort because at that time, i am already your husband."

"just because of the company."

"can you not think that the company is the reason why we're marrying each other? i'm tired hearing that shit."

"what do you wanna hear then? i married you because i love you?" i asked. "sure then."