20

fuck that girl.

i carresed my temple and threw away all the folders that contains the proposal of the other companies, as well as the companies who turned their backs at my wife's company.

"yow maknae---YAH!!" i accidentally threw a folder at v hyung who entered.

"sorry hyung." i said and leaned back on my swivel chair, carresing my temple.

"it's tzu am i right?" he asked. i sighed and just nodded. "want me to call the others?"

"i'm fine hyung." i answered. he sat at the chairs infront of my table.

"care to tell me what happened?" he asked again. i sighed. "i went to her company a while ago."

"hmm.."

"we were having a lunch when min yoora came."

"min yoora? the ceo of the company who stole tzu's works?" i nodded. "and then?"

i told him the whole story. he was shocked. "wait that means--"

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! YOU FREAK! WHY DID YOU LEFT ME?!" the door swung open and revealed an angry kim dahyun.

"sorry baby, care to join our talk?" her expressions calmed. "what happened?"

"tzuyu."

"what happened to uri tzuyu?"

hyung is the one who told her the whole story. she was shocked too. "WE ARE RIGHT! SHE'S STILL INLOVE WITH YOU EVEN THOUGH SHE'S THE ONE WHO EVEN CONFIRMED IT!!" she squealed.

"and then?"

"then he tried to talk to her but tzu pushed him away." v hyung answered.

dahyun came to me. "confess jeon jungkook."

"are you serious? she doesn't want to talk to him." v hyung asked.

dahyun raised her eyebrow. "one question jeon jungkook."

"do you love her? yes or no?"

"i love her."

"then go fucking confess."

"your mouth, kim dahyun." he said. "confess that you love her, she was hurt when you left her. you should have told her the truth."

"but how? she doesn't want to talk to me."

"court her."

"what?!"

"you're not jungkook, taehyung so stop screaming like you are him."

"don't talk to her for now, just talk to her tomorrow."

"but why?" i asked.

"we know tzu, especially jihyo unnie. she doesn't want anyone to talk to her right now, instead she'll try to sleep to calm herself, or actually cry the whole night."

fuck, i hope she'll not cry the whole night.

she then patted my head. "fighting, kook this time fight for her."

"don't let history repeats itself again this time."

------------

i went straight to the guestroom and cried. after my crying session in the bathroom, i went home.

and now, my crying session number 2 has arrived.

i don't want him to see me in this state. crying for him.

you know you don't have any chance of getting together with him again tzu yet you let yourself hope.

i'm such a stupid.