2

"sorry miss but we can't help a cheater."

"once a cheater, always a cheater."

"we don't help cheaters, if we help you, you might cheat on us too."

"cheater always cheats and never change."

"i don't want to help a cheater company."

"chou company? sorry but we can't help, your company is a cheater."

i rolled my eyes and exited the building in instant. really, even the big companies knew about it.

and yet, they don't asked what really happened, do they really think we want money?!

i entered my car and hit the wheel with my hands because of annoyance. i only have two days left! i don't want the company to vanish!

my phone rang before i can start the engine. "yes uncle?"

"tzu, i uh, got some news."

"what is it?"

"go home now, we need to talk about this, seriously."

"yes uncle." the line ended. i hope it's a good news, i started the engine and went to the nearest fastfood chain to eat.

---

"isn't she the heir of the chou company?"

really, even here, they gossip about me.

"1 of that meal please, just water for the drinks." i told the cashier. she looked at me in disgust.

"hey it is really the heir!"

"she can't eat on fancy restaurants now 'cause she's gonna be poor."

"poor company, her parents are the one who made it rise yet their one and only daughter made it fall."

"poor them."

"thanks." i took the tray and find an available seat. unfortunately, i found the nearest one with a group of girls who is talking about me.

i'm no model yet i'm so famous to this short minded people. gosh tzuyu, you're the best, at the age 23, you are already famous.

i ate my lunch quietly, not minding their gossips, i'm tired telling everyone that it is not our fault, instead, they'll just believe what they see and hear.

i finished before 2 o'clock hits the clock, i exited the fastfood chain and went to my car, driving off immediately.

i stopped at a nearest parking lot to search for more big companies that can help mine to rise.

as soon as i searched one, i drove off to their company.

-----

"tzuyu, you're here!" jihyo unnie ran outside the house and opened the gate so that i can enter my car.

"let's eat! mom made some stew." she pulled me inside the house, she didn't even let me change my clothes.

"oh tzuyu, you're here." auntie said. i smiled at her and sat down beside unnie.

we prayed first before eating. auntie and uncle talked abput business while me and unnie talked about her boyfriend since they had a date.

we finished eating in instant and let the maid do the dishes. i went to my room and change my clothes before going to the living room because uncle is going to tell me what he found out.

"tzu, this company, the only company can help you."

"i asked the others and they said they can't because of the news that the company is a cheater. if we can help you, we already did but we are not that powrful and can manipulate or what our investors to help you rise again."