45

"yah seriously chou--i mean jeon tzuyu!!" nayeon unnie shouted. "what's happening to you?!"

"i don't know unnie okay! besides, you want some?" i showed her what i am eating right now.

she acted like she's vomiting. it's been 2 weeks since i became like this, i keep craving for some foods that they said it's not even food.

and i am currently eating mangoes with ketchup, cheese and mayonnaise. it's super yummy!!

"yah jeon jungkook!! what's happening to her?!"

"i don't know and please lower down your voice." he said before giving me a bottle of water. i drink it and started eating the mangoes again. i dipped it first in the ketchup, next is the cheese and lastly, the mayonnaise!

"hmmm!!"

"tzuyu do you call that food?" jihyo unnie asked. "yes unnie. jungkook even tried it eating."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" the oppas shouted. "yeah and it tastes.." i looked at him, waiting for him to answer that it tastes great!

"it tastes great." he smiled at them before looking at me. "continue eating."

"what on earth happened to you?!" dahyun unnie asked.

"ever since she woke up that day she's like this." jungkook told them. "her cravings started last week, she even woke up in the middle of the night just to ask me to buy mangoes so she can eat."

"oh my god baby did someone's soul got into you?!" jihyo unnie asked worriedly. "aniyo. it's me."

"and she would cry so hard if i don't follow her. one time i didn't bought her mangoes and she didn't ate the whole day."

"WHAT?! OH MY GOD BABY WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU?!"

"hmm.. i don't know, want some?" i asked them. "taehyung oppa try it!" i told him.

he gulped. "you don't want it?" my expression changed in instant. he doesn't like it? "of course i want it! let me try!"

he took a piece of mango from the playe and dipped it first to the ketchup, then the cheese and the mayonnaise.

i smiled at him when he started eating. "k-kook may i-i use t-the bathroom?" he asked like he's gonna vomit anytime.

he doesn't like it? "sure hyung--" before jungkook can finish his entence, he ran and we heard him vomiting, dahyun unnie followed him.

"kookie, oppa didn't like it?" i asked him. "no he loves it okay, maybe he ate something bad before he ate the mango."

"hm.. okay!"

"tae you okay?" namjoon oppa asked. "he is fine, i think." dahyun unnie answered.

"unnies try it! oppa loved it!"

"i-i'm full tzuyu!"

"i'm on a diet baby sorry!"

"how about you dahyun unnie?" i asked her. "eh okay." she then walked towards me.

i dipped the mangoes for her. i was about to give it to her when i felt like vomiting. i dropped it and ran to the bathroom and vomited.

"tzuyu!"

"what did you ate again?" jungkook asked. "the mangoes." i answered. he opened the faucet and helped me wash my face.

"GOD JEON JUNGKOOK! I'M GETTING WORRIED! LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!"

"she doesn't want to."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS TZUYU?!"

"ne.. i know this isn't serious." i answered. "this kid seriously--"