15

fast forward.........

our vacation in jeju is the best! it's our last day here and we're gonna go home around 10 in the evening, we already packed our things and now we are just waiting for our flight later.

"oh my god it's sunset, kook!" i screamed. i went towards the window and watch how the sun sets.

"sit down and look at me, i'll take a picture of you." i followed his instructions, he is now holding his camera.

i posed and smiled.

it took 30 minutes until he stopped. the sun already dissapeared and the moon appeared.

"look, this is the best." he showed his camera.

oh my god! i love this picture!!!

"send these pictures to me later." i said while smiling. "i will, now let's go eat our dinner."

-------------

"flight 42017 from jeju, south korea to united states is now boarding at gate 4, please proceed."

he stand up. "let's go, you're sleepy." i yawned as he said those words, he chuckled and pulled our suitcase, he held my hand and we both started walking.

we arrived at our own room in the plane since we're at the first class side.

i immediately lied down on the bed, he covered me with a blanket. "you're not going to sleep? i asked. "i'll sleep soon, you sleep first." i felt his lips on my forehead.

"goodnight mrs. jeon."

-----------

"there they are!!" i saw jihyo unnie with the others. it's already lunch when we arrived home.

"hi unnies, hi oppas!" i said, the unnies pulled me for a hug. "what did you bought for us, uri tzuyu?" nayeon unnie asked.

"i bought many, i'll give it to you guys later." i said. "let's go have lunch, tzu's already hungry." jungkook said.

the unnies gave me a teasing look. seriously, i rolled my eyes.

we went to the van while talking, the unnies can't stop asking me about the things that i bought for them.

we arrived to restaurant that is near to our home, they said it opened last week and they wanted to try eating in here once we arrive.

jungkook pulled me a seat, i sat down while giving him a smile. the oppas did the same to the unnies.

"hello, what are your orders?" a girl asked. "we want this." taehyung oppa is the one who ordered. dahyun unnie said that his family went here 3 days ago because of a business matter. he said that the foods in here are great.

"and this and this and this."

"that's a lot, tae." dahyun unnie said. "it's okay, it's jungkook's treat."

"what? when did i say that?" he asked making the oppas laughed. "your reaction is priceless."

"we'll share don't worry."

"what are your desserts?"

"we'll have chocolate cake." he answered. "your orders will be served after 10 minutes." the girl said before leaving.

"where is she gonna stay now, jungkook?" jihyo unnie asked him.

"with me of course." he answered. "andwae, i'm staying on my condo."

he looked at me. he mouthed 'aniyo', i pouted.

"stop asking, hyo, they are still not talking about that matter." namjoon oppa said. "okay. you two needs to talk about it, dad said that you'll be staying on your condo after you two got married."