25

i got out from the hospital, i am now on my way to my company, the unnies; especially jihyo unnie didn't wanted me to work for now.

but i didn't let them stop me. i need to work duh. i mean, as soon as the company is in a stable position again, i'll file an annulment. why not, he told his parents to tell uncle and auntie to arrange me with their son.

"mrs. jeon is back!"

"god is she okay now?"

"the incident is really bad!"

"she really is a fighter!"

"mrs. jeon is back, everyone!"

i prefer 'ms. chou' than that. i just gave them a slight smile and then went to the elevator and pressed the button that leads me to my office.

after a few minutes, i arrived and saw my secretary talking to someone. he seems a bit mad.

who is he anyways? "ehem."

she looked at me and her eyes widened. "m-mrs. jeon! i-i'm sorry for having a guest at this hour!" she said.

"it's fine, i've been away for a little so it's fine." i told her and went inside my office. but i stayed behind the door and listened to them.

gosh, why am i doing this? i mean, i'm just curious. who's the guy though?

"i'm doing this for you."

"i know but please! trust me, i'm not looking for another guy, i already have you."

"so the pictures aren't real huh? i see."

i peeked and saw my secretary's hurt expression. so, he is her boyfriend?

why wouldn't he trust her? "the pictures are real but i never did cheat on you, believe me."

"just save your lies, you are caught in the act."

bitch, is he dumb? and the picture? i mean, my employees are having a party and she's sending me those as i was busy sleeping and eating at the hospital.

"believe me please, i already explained it to you---"

"tch." he then walked out, she has the urge to follow him. should i go out and tell her to follow him?

i fixed myself and then opened the door. she stumbled but she quickly balanced herself. "do you need anything mrs. jeon?"

"oh. i don't, i was gonna go downstairs to get some things." i answered. "anyways, where's the guy you are talking to a while ago? is he your boyfriend."

"yes, mrs. jeon, we had some mistunderstanding right now but i couldn't follow him--"

"then go follow him, explain it. i'm fine here."

her eyes widened and it tells me if i'm really serious or not. gosh girl, go for it. don't be afraid to show him to you love him and you're not cheating.

i felt a pang on my heart as i think of those words. why... i mean, i think it's connected to us. why?

"go on, i'm fine." she smiled and bowed to me before running towards the elevator and pushed the buttons immediately.

i went back to my office and sat down on my swivel chair.

"don't be afraid to show him that you really love him"

hell, my own words are stabbing me! those words are connected to us.

i massaged my temple to get rid of that thought and started reading and signing some papers.

-----

it is already lunch time and i just finished the half of the folders that are stacked on my table.

hm... are they okay now? i'm curious. after stacking the folders that i signed, i checked my phone. it was a text from her, no, it's actually two text. i opened the first one that is sent 4 hours ago, the exact time where i gave her permission to follow her boyfriend.

from: ms. han
ma'am, i'm sorry if i cannot come back to your office right now. i need to clear our misunderstanding. the folders that i stackednin your office are the last ones for today.

-end-

well, i hope you two really made up. and then i checked the second one that is sent an hour ago.

from: ms. han
good afternoon, mrs. jeon. this is her boyfriend, she fell asleep as she was tired, i went to your company to get her things a while ago, i didn't knocked to distrub you so i silently took her things and went back home. she'll be back to work tomorrow. thanks for understanding.

-end-

hm... tired huh? i smirked and massaged my temple. atleast, they immediately made up and cleared their problems.

i called someone at the cafeteria at the first floor to deliver lunch at my office.

i spent 4 hours to finish half of the folders that are stacked in here. most of them are my ex-investors.

bitches.

a knock was heard in my whole office, they are fast. "come in." the door opened.

"thanks for--"

"what the hell are you doing in here?!" i yelled.

"to bring you lunch." he then raised a paper bag he is holding. "i already ordered--"

"i cancelled it. i was at the ground floor when i heard you called to a chef, that you want someone to deliver lunch to you so i told them i already bought your lunch."

i glared at him and took the paper bag from his hands. he should be thankful that i'm hungry right now.

plus, these folders is annoying me ever since i opened the first one.

i didn't gave him any look, glances or what. he just keep staring at me while i eat. i can see it on my peripheral vision. i just continued eating as i finished.

i put it back on the paper bag and put it in the trash. "you can leave now."

"i'm tired, i think of sleeping here for a while."

"are you fucking serious? my office is not a sleeping headquarters or what. you have your own office so go back. you're ruining my privacy in here."

"you're privacy here is also my privacy, you're my wife."

"so? i will no longer be your wife sooner."

"as soon as the company is at a stable position again, i'll file an annulment."

"well then, i will be glad to sign it."

very well-- "but do not expect that you're company will stay at its stable position." he then smirked and stared at me.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"i can sue you once i signed at the papers--the annulment papers that you filed."

"you can't do that."

"oh my dear wife. of course i can."

"i can tell them that you robbed something at my company, causing the other investors that started investing to your company back out."

"no.."

he smirked even more. "oh yes i can, so think wisely, it's either you suffer in good hands, or you suffer bad."

"gotta go, i'll fetch you later." he then walked towards me. i didn't even realized that he is already kissing me when i felt him bit my lower lip, that caused me to open my mouth, he took the chance to slip his tongue in.

"y-ya, j-jungkook--aah." he deepened the kiss.

why the hell am i responding? i can feel him smirking. "choose wisely, my mrs. jeon." he then broke the kiss and winked at me before exiting my office.

i just sat there, eyes widened, and confused.

what the fucking hell, jeon jungkook.