53

"tzuyu omoo, how are you baby?" nayeon unnie asked and helped me walked.

it's already the 9th month and i'm getting nervous. i've been staying here for almost 3 months and a half i think.

"i'm fine unnie, i just had a hard time walking." i answered. "do you want some mangoes tzu?" i nodded at him.

"where's yoongi oppa?" i asked. "i've been waking him for almost an hour, so i left him." she answered.

the unnies and the oppas told us that they are staying in korea as well, but mingyu has to go back, good thing jungkook didn't hurt him when he saw us.

"eh? he's going to be mad unnie." i said.

"nah, i can handle that grandpa." she said and laughed. "it's your 9th month now! when will you give birth?"

"the doctor thinks maybe this week or next week." i answered. "did you already bought their things?"

i nodded and then jungkook came back, holding two big bowls, he put it on the center table before he sit beside me.

"eomma bought it with jungkook." i said.

"aww i can't wait to give birth to our own kids, i hope it's twins also." she said. "where's yoongi hyung though?"

"oh i left him."

"you should go back then, he'll be mad." he said. "nah, this is my first time visiting tzuyu again after a month of being busy with work."

then suddenly her phone rang, she just threw it away and it landed on the pillows. "you're not gonna answer him, unnie?"

"he'll find me soon, baby. that granda is crazy inlove with me." she then flipped her hair.

"hyung's calling me, im nayeon." he said and showed his phone. "don't answer it, he will be here soon. can you open the tv kook?"

"do you wanna watch too, tzu?" i nodded while eating and then he grabbed the remote from the center table and turned on the tv.

"are you okay, baby?" he asked. "i'm fine, kookie. there's nothing to worry about."

"nothing to worry about? yah for your information, you might give birth to them this week or next week, or maybe today."

"i know but you said i shouldn't feel nervous right." i told him. "so that you won't panic so---"

"IM NAYEON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" he was cutted by someone who yelled outside his parent's house. "told ya."

"go open the gate for him." he told the maid.

and then after a few seconds, the door opened, i pity the door.

"hi babe!" nayeon unnie greeted him. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LEFT A NOTE OR A TEXT THAT YOU ARE GOING HERE!"

"excuse me, i've been waking you up for almost an hour, it's not my fault that you forgot that we are visiting my baby."

and then he walked towards her. "you better not do this again, fuck. i thought you left."

"god chill yoongi."

"why didn't you answered my call?"

"'cause i know that you'll find me, duh."

"yah if the two of you still want to fight then leave our house then! you're scarying my wife!" jungkook shouted. "i'm not doing anything." nayeon unnie said.

"yah it's fine, i feel like i'm watching a live movie right n--" i stopped talking when i felt something.

my tummy started to hurt a little.