54

hi guys uwu!! arranged will end soon!! if y'all have questions, comment it and i'll answer itt!!

------------

i slowly opened my eyes and the first thing i saw is white.

"baby, you're awake." i looked beside me and saw jungkook. "t-the twins?" i asked, he helped me to sit. "there." and then he pointed a really big crib on my right side.

our babies.

"our baby girl looks like you." he said. "how about our son?"

"he looks like me." he said. "do you wanna see them?"

"i want too but i might wake them." i said. "don't be silly, i'll get them." he said and went to the crib.

"she really looks like me..." i said and took her from his arms. he went back to carry our son.

i carresed her face and she moved. ny baby is so beautiful. "here he is baby." he said and sat down beside me.

"they look like each other when they are beside each other." i said and caressed his face. "yeah and when seowon is beside you, she looks like your twin?"

"seowon?" i asked. "jimin hyung gave me a form, to fill up for their names, since we already talked about our names, i wrote it down."

"so our son's name is jaewoo?" i asked. he nodded.

"when you fainted earlier at the ER." he said. "i thought something bad happened to you."

"i ws just tired okay." i said. "i know, but i wasn't really convinced that you are really tired earlier because you look like you're already dead."

"i can't lose you now, i don't want to lose you." he said. "i already have you and i'll do everything to protect you and our twins."

i smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder. "i love you, jungkook."

"i love you too."

"tzuyu! you're awake!" the unnies are here! with sana and mina unnie.

"their names are beautiful, jungkook!"

"i know." he said.

sana unnie and mina unnie are both japanese. we met at a business party 3 years after jungkook left me, we became friends and they told me that they are already friends with nayeon, jihyo and dahyun unnie.

since their family is friends, they built a botique together. it's called 'two-na's botique'. since they know i design some clothes, they asked for help until they went on a vacation and met jin oppa and jimin oppa. i already knew that they are friends with the oppas, i met them for two times because of business too.

both of them wanted to be doctors, as well as sana and mina unnie but they want to built their botique first so they got a little late before they became a doctor like their boyfriends.

"i have a beautiful niece and a handsome nephew!" nayeon unnie said. "nayeon unnie didn't changed after all." sana unnie commented and we all laughed.

"i'm going to give them a car on their first birthday."

"unnie are you serious?!"

"of course, it's for them. if they don't want a car then i'll give them a house."

"UNNIE I'M A BABY TOO! PLEASE GIVE ME A CAR!" sana unnie acted.

but the twins started crying, maybe because they are too loud. "look what you have done, nayeon unnie." jihyo unnie said.

and then seowon opened her eyes. omoo, my babygirl is really beautiful.

"seowon-ah.." i called and she stopped crying. "eh?"

"2 hours before you wake up, she started crying so i called her seowon and she stopped, i think she like her name."

"what about jaewoo?" i asked. "i think he likes his name too since he's been crying ever since we arrived her in your room, namjoon hyung couldn't calm him down so after i put seowon to the crib, i took him from namjoon hyung and called his name, he stopped and just stared at me with his eyes full of tears. he looks so cute."

"yah! i miss the fun!"

"no baby you didn't." he said. "jaewoo-ah.." i called and he looked at me. "he does like his name."

i held his small hand and immediately held my pinky finger. i smiled.

"look at this picture!"

"you took a picture of us?"

"yeah and waa!! you guys look like a perfect happy family!" nayeon unnie said. jihyo unnie showed us her phone.

the first picture is when me and jungkook are talking, the second is when i looked down and grabbed his small hand. the third one is when he's already holding my pinky finger and i smiled while he's looking at me.

and then seowon started crying. "aww hajima.." i said and slowly took my pinky finger from jaewoo's hand but he cried.

"looks like the twins will fight because of you." jungkook said. "twins huh, you'll also fight with them because sooner or later, you'll need my attention too."

"too accurate, mrs. jeon." he smirked. "yah! look here and we'll take a picture of the both of you!"

we looked at jihyo unnie and smiled at the camera. "perfect!!"

"OMG THE LAST PICTURES LOOKS SO PERFECT! THE TWINS ARE LOOKING AT THE CAMERA TOO!"

"i'll send this to you jungkook!" jihyo unnie said. "it's almost dinner, do you guys wanna eat?"

"sure jin!"

"alright, sana let's go buy dinner."

"anyways before you leave i have an announcement!" jimin oppa suddenly stand up. "what?"

"my blackswan is 4 weeks pregnant." and he smirked. "wow congrats jimin!"

"yah minari why didn't you tell me?" sana unnie asked. "yeah you didn't even texted us."

"jimin heard that tzuyu is giving birth here in korea so he said, jungkook might go to jin oppa's hospital when tzuyu is about to give birth, he said he'll announce it when all of us are here in tzu's room."

"well that's a fine reason."

"since mina is the one who explained, we'll let it pass."

"okay we're gonna go now, so they can feed the twins after they eat." jin oppa said and exited the room with sana unnie.

"they are sleeping again." i said. "i think they like to sleep."

"THEY LIKE TO SLEEP?!"

"OH MY GOD PLEASE NO!"

"I DON'T WANT MY PRECIOUS NIECE AND NEPHEW FOLLOW THEIR UNCLE WHO LOVES TO SLEEP!"

"atleast their uncle is handsome when he sleeps. i'm sure jaewoo would be the same." yoongi oppa smirked.

jungkook then stand up and put jaewoo back to the crib, he went back and took seowon from my arms.

he sat beside me after he put seowon down next to jaewoo.

"jaewoo is 4 minutes older than seowon."

"it's a good thing that jaewoo is the oldest."

"yeah."

"he can protect seowon from the guys who wanted to hurt her."

"as if i'm letting seowon get hurt by some assholes."

"you're an asshole too." i said and he frowned. i laugher because of it. "an asshole who changed himself for me."

and then he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and put my head on his shoulder. "i changed because i wanted to be the best for you, and for our twins."

i smiled. "i love you, tzu."

i put my chin on his shoulder and pecked a kiss on his cheek. "i love you too, kookie."

welcome to the family, jeon seowon and jeon jaewoo.