30

"OH MY GOD CHOU TZUYU--I MEAN JEON TZUYU! YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DEAD!!" the door opened widely, it caused a loud bang.

"what happened?" i asked. i'm now tidying my table as i was finish signing half of the folders that i need to sign.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAD A LUNCH DATE WITH MINGYU?!" nayeon unnie asked. "it's not a date, it's just lunch." i answered.

"have you seen the news?"

"what news?"

"this!" jihyo unnie showed me her phone.

wait what is thi--my eyes widened. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON JUNGKOOK?!" the three of them shouted.

"of course not." i answered. "then why are you with him?"

"he just wants us to have a lunch that's all." i answered.

"YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DEAD LATER JEON TZUYU!!"

"why?"

"JUNGKOOK ALREADY SAW THE NEWS!! THE BOYS ARE WITH HIM!!"

"and so?" i asked. "why would he care?"

"WHY WOULD HE CARE?! GOD TZUYU!! JUNGKOOK LOVES YOU OKAY!!"

"unnie can you stop saying those words?! he doesn't okay!" i told her and grabbed my bag. i was about to exit the room when nayeon unnie pulled me. "you are not going anywhere tzuyu."

"it's already 7."

"we are not going home until we finished talking tzuyu."

"what do we need to talk about huh, nayeon unnie?"

"about him? how he cheated on me? how he forced me to marry him? how he--"

"stop it tzuyu! can you stop thinking about that! he left you just to save you!"

"save me unnie?! from what?!"

"TZUYU CAN YOU JUST LISTEN TO HIS EXPLANATION FIRST?!"

"WHAT FOR NAYEON UNNIE?! WHAT FOR?!"

"HE ALREADY HURTED ME! HE ALREADY DID! WHY DO I STILL NEED TO HEAR HIS EXPLANATION?!"

"FOR YOU TO KNOW THE REAL REASON WHY HE LEFT YOU YEARS AGO!"

i smirked. "oh i know, because he fucking cheated."

"god tzuyu!"

"just listen to him first, tzuyu please. listen to him." jihyo unnie pleaded. "for what unnie?! for me to fucking love him again?! how many times do i have to tell you guys that i don't fucking love him anymore!"

"because you fucking told yourself not to show that you still love him!! your heart knows you fucking still love him!!"

"you're so fucking dumb to let lock yourself in the past! why don't you lower your fucking pride and hear him!"

"you still fucking love him!!"

"i don't unnie! i fucking don't! i stopped loving him! i fucking stopped already!"

"he left me and that's the fucking time my parents died! i tried so many times! i tried multiple ways to contact him! to let him know that i fucking needed him! i was desperate to have him back! but what did he do?! he didn't answered me! i even went to his place in the other country! what did he said, he doesn't know me!"

"you guys doesn't know the pain that i always have years ago."

a tear escaped my eye and i immediately walked out.