13

"wow." that word escaped in my mouth as soon as we arrived at the resort where we are gonna stay.

my jaw actually instantly dropped at the sight.

it's so beautiful!

"a fly might come in your mouth so close it." i followed him and gave him a little smile. "i can't help it, it's so areumdawo!!" i said and ran towards the beach.

"yah jeon tzuyu!!"

i giggled and didn't stopped. i immediately took off my sandals and went to the water already.

so cold!!

"yahh!!" i hit jungkook on his arm when he suddenly carried me.

"yah, you're scaring me!!" i said. "mian." he then walked away from the water before putting me down. "let's go to our room first, it's hot right now tzu." he said. i just nodded and followed him.

------

we arrived at our room--a presidential suite. i opened the door and immediately went to the bed.

"you tired?" i nodded. "i'll take a nap, it's just 10 AM." i answered.

"sure, just sleep, i'll be here." i put the blanket all over my body and hugged a pillow.

soon, i realized that i am now in a deep sleep.

----

"ireona, yeobo." i felt someone poking my cheeks. i groaned. "andwae, hajima."

"it is already 3:30 in the afternoon, you haven't eaten your lunch." i opened my eyes and saw him.

"but i wanna sleep." i said and sat down, rubbing my eyes. "then let's sleep early later, after you eat, let's to to the beach."

oh right! if forgot that we are in jeju. "okay."

"did you eat your lunch already?" i asked as i started eating.

"yeah, 2 hours ago, i talked someone who can tour us here, we're gonna go island hoping tomorrow morning."

"okay!" i continued eating and after, 30 seconds i think, his phone ranged. "i'm gonna answer this, be right back."

wait, he's not gonna share it to me?---oh knock it off tzu, even though you guys are married, it doesn't mean that he'll share his privacy to you.

i shook my head off to wash that thought away and continued eating. i finished eating and throw the trash in the trashbin, as if on cue, he came back.

"finish?" i nodded. "fix yourself let's go the beach." he said. i went to the dressing room and started fixing myself.

--------

"wow!!!" i started running again.

i giggled as soon as the water touched my feet.

"it's so cold!!" i said and looked at him, he's already doing something with his camera.

"yah!"

"i heard you, don't worry. i'm just adjusting something in here so that i can take pictures of you." before our eyes met, i avoided his gaze as i felt my cheeks reddened. "i saw that."

"it's hot alright!"

"i didn't even said anything." i glared at him. "okay okay, i'll stop."

i continued playing as he was busy taking pictures of me.

"tzu come here, i'll take a picture."

"but you're taking a picture already."

"i mean a picture that you are aware, all your pictures right now are stolens." hmm okay. i started walking towards him.