002

Y/N's P.O.V

After the information Ban dumped on us, he went upstairs for a nap and Elizabeth came over with an outfit for Meliodas. Meliodas took the outfit and went to get dressed in our room, but not before trying to get me in the bedroom with him, claiming he can't change without me.

Hawk jumps up to the table where Elizabeth and I are sat, "The king wants to hold an award ceremony for us?" Hawk asks in his newly his pitched voice.

"Yes! My father is absolutely determined to have one for The Eight Deadly Sins," Elizabeth replies with a smile, "You're invited too, of course!"

"Shouldn't it be for me and The Eight Deadly Sins also happen to be invited?" Hawk asks seriously and Elizabeth and I giggle at the tiny pig, "What's so funny?"

Footsteps can heard coming downstairs,  "Sorry, to keep you waiting!" Meli calls out and I look over to see his new outfit, "Tadaa! How do I look Y/N?" He asks with his signature grin.

"Perfect," I smile at him.

"I can use this as my uniform for the bar too!" Meli declares happily walking to us.

Elizabeth leans over, her face slightly red and smiling, "Y-Yes! You look wonderful!" She tells him happily.

"You got the size perfect too! Must be all the time we've spent together," He grins.

I go up behind Meli and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his shoulder blade, "I want to see if it looks as good as your others, when they are on the floor," I wink at him and Meli blushes a little.

"Honey, would you wear the taverns uniform for me?" Meli asks holding my hands.

"Meli... I'll only wear it if my life is in danger and I'm required to wear it to get me healthy again, and since it's not in danger, there is no need to wear it. Besides, I thought you liked my clothes," I pout looking at my dress.

"I love your clothes," Meli turns around in my arms looking me in the eyes, "They are perfect, just like you."

"What are you after?" I eye him suspiciously.

"Your clothes on the floor as well," Meli chuckles, "And you in the tavern uniform."

"My preparations are complete as well," Gowther says from behind us abs we all look to see him in a cropped top, black trousers and a white jacket with when seems to be frilly ends. He gives us a two finger salute, "Shimmer."

Hawk jumps onto Meliodas's head, "Who chose those clothes for you?" Hawk, Meli and I ask him together, looking at him blankly.

"My cute lover.. Did," Gowther answers.

Meli doesn't seem to believe him, "You've read so many books, that you've ended up losing your grip on reality," He says, "Who is this lover anyway?" He whispers to me and I shrug.

King flies into the room and looks at us, "You guys look like you're having fun," He says and covers his mouth yawning.

I look up to see him and smile, "How come you got a helmet on your hood?" I ask him pointing to it, "Looks familiar..."

King looks at it, "Oh this? It was a gift from my best friend," He says.

"How sweet," I smile and he blushes a little.

"Has anyone seen Diane?" He asks looking around.

"I'm here! I'm outside, guys come look," We hear Diane's voice and we walk outside to see her in her new outfit. She makes a cute face at us and I smile at her, "Merlin made it for me! How do I look? How do I look?"