035

Y/N's P.O.V

"I'm a rather good actress, am I not," I smirk and my wings spread out.

Elizabeth stands in front of me, "You were never like this," She says.

"Blame yourself," I bring my knee up to her stomach hard and fast, causing her to bend over holding her stomach, "I never hurt you physically because Meliodas would be upset, I'd rather be upset myself than him... But now, you're pathetic love spell is over on him and I can get our all my anger!" I punch her to the ground.

"It broke?" Elizabeth questions slowly getting up, "H...How?"

"Very simple, I have good friends who know what you did was wrong," I say.

"Y/N..." Elaine flies to me, "Are you really?"

I look at her, "Elaine, you told me to be selfish once in a while remember?" I smirk, "Her pain will make me happy."

"That isn't what I meant! I meant like always being beside Meliodas and show your love... Not hurt anyone!" Elaine says and flicks her towards Ban.

"Elaine it's been 3000 years, you think just doing what I always did when Elizabeth wasn't around would solve anything?" I ask, "NO!"

"Y/N... Don't kill her" Meliodas says.

"Yes, yes I know," I wave my hand, "We have a promise to keep and you know, no matter three days, she's dead."

"You are heartless!" Elizabeth shouts at me.

"Hmm... I have my multiple hearts intact, all of them... I'm feeling pretty heartful," I smirk and walk to her then Merlin gets in front of me.

"Y/N, enough," Merlin says holding her hand out, "If Meliodas got hurt and your back was turned."

"Meliodas... Hurt... Right now?" I laugh, "Funny joke Merlin, amazing. Escanor is the down on his knees."

I look behind me to see Meliodas and Escanor in the Perfect Cube, Escanor on his knees, blood down his face as Meliodas holds him down by his foot, "It seems the only thing that's changed was your tone," Meliodas says with a smirk.

"Gives you goosebumps doesn't it?" I ask with a smile.

"If you're into that kind of thing, possibly," Ban says.

I look at Merlin covering Elizabeth, "If you harm Elizabeth, your friends will be upset," Merlin says, "Ban, Diane, Elaine and me."

"Jeez, you're a party pooper at times, Merlin... Alright... I'll do as you requested," I say looking at her, "Keep her away from me," I say and turn around to Meliodas.

"He's simply toying with Escanor, who should have been getting more and more powerful by the moment... I can't believe it!" Diane says.

"That is the Captain as he was during his renown as the true legend of the demon clan... The leader of Ten Commandments Meliodas," Merlin says and looks at me, "Why haven't you gone... Excuse my use of words... Crazy?"

"Why?" I look at her, "I may be strong but I wasn't brought up to kill like Meli," I look at her, "I was born just to reproduce the demon mage bloodline, that's all."

"Seriously?" Ban questions and points to Elizabeth, "But you attacked her and you don't seem much different."

"Because she isn't," Adam walks up.

"Hey, stranger. How's it going?" I ask, turning back to Escanor and Meliodas.

"Alright, you look like you're wanting to murder someone though," He rests his arm on my shoulder.