042

Demon's  Y/N's P.O.V

"Damn it..." I grumble and watch Meliodas standing up, he offers me his hand, I slide my hand into his and he helps me up.

Meliodas rushes to the window, "ELIZABETH!! Where have you gone?!" He shouts and I just watch him.

I fold my arms, "Meli..." I say and he looks at me, "Why don't we just leave her to it?" 

"What?" He walks to me, "Y/N... I feel nothing for her, why don't you believe me?!"

"I do believe you! But if you stop her now, she'll put up a fight..." I look into his eyes and sighs, "Aren't you cold?"

"What?" He smiles and laughs a little, "You're asking me that now?" He leans in and kisses my forehead, "Thanks for calming me down, come on let's go find her and end this curse forever," He says and we hold hands, "Elizabeth! Where are you?!" We both fly through the sky looking for Elizabeth.

As we fly we notice two beams of light and stop on a rock looking at the line of lights crossing each other, "Looks like she's back in Liones," I comment and he nods, "We can't do anything, come on, let's go back to Camelot," I say holding his hand and flying back to the castle, "Meli, we still have time."

He flies beside him and we land in the master bedroom, "Yeah, we do," We walk through the castle to the throne room where Cusack and Chandler are.

"Young Master Meliodas and Princess Y/N, welcome back... Did you have a nice fly together? Always bonded you both after a fight," Chandler says with a smile.

I raise an eyebrow at him, "What makes you think we had a fight?" I question and I look up, "Zeli is home."

"What's with your nicknames?" Meliodas asks with an amused smirk.

Zeldris walks forward to us and we look at Meliodas, "Sorry, but we're back emptyhanded today... That Beliaruin girl made it seem like she was going to give me the faith commandment... I got caught out," Zeldris says to him.

"...By the way, what did you get up to last night?" Chandler says and I glance behind me to see him looking at Cusack.

"Nothing an old man like you would understand?" Cusack replies with his hands behind his back.

"You're an old man, too, ain'tcha?" Chandler questions.

I look back tot he brothers, "But the biggest problem is that the four archangels have been revived... That magic power that hit me... Was without a doubt, Ludociel's," Zeldris explains.

"We also saw the light of pact from in the direction of Liones," Meliodas says, "In all likelihood, Elizabeth and the Eight Deadly Sins have allied with the four archangels."

Zeldris smirks, "So the woman obsessed with you has ran off from you, isn't it normally the other way around, running from the person obsessed with you?" 

I purse my lips trying not to laugh, "Nothing they try to do will be a problem. If we gather call the commandments and I become Demon King, it will all be over..." Meliodas says.

"Then why did we look for her?" I question looking at him.

"Because the Eight Deadly Sins will be a hassle in the future," Meliodas says and I nod.

I look to the door, "Someone's entered the castle," I say.

"Can you tell who?" Meliodas asks.

"Who do you take me for?" I roll my eyes, "Zeli?"

"What am I your servant?" Zeldris grumbles and walks to the door doing as he's told.

"Nope, family," I smirk as he glares at me before leaving the room, "Cusack, accompany your Lord Zeldris," I say and he bows following Zeldris, "Chandler, you're dismissed," I say and walk to chair sitting down placing one leg over the other, "Let's see what King Arthur has learnt with you," I smirk looking at Meliodas.