016

Y/N's P.O.V

The Meliodas's look-alikes walk towards us and Hawk and Elizabeth freak out a little. The multiples accuse us of destroying their forest even though we tell them that it wasn't it.

"Do you think the real Meliodas is among them somewhere?" Elizabeth asks as they came to the conclusion that they were Hide and Seek Imps.

"Let's try it, Adam put Y/N down please," Hawk says and Adam puts me down as Hawk faces the Meliodas, "Hey, listen up Meliodas's what is your favourite spot of all on Y/N's body!?"

"Top rib," "Tripe," "Roast," "Liver," "Stomach," "I'll each the whole pig right down to its feet," They drooling.

"EEEEKKK!! I didn't ask you about your favourite part of me!!" Hawk shouts, "All imposters!!!"

Adam puts me on his back and he runs, as Elizabeth is on Hawk back. The two of them running away from the imposters, "Diane, please get rid of these for us?" Hawk says.

"Th...There's no way!! I couldn't!! I mean, I owe my life to Meliodas, so I would never dream of it!" Diane picks us all up and begins running as the imposters chase after us.

The imposters soon as shocked and they run away in their true forms, I turn to see Howzer and Gilthunder, "Is everyone okay?" Gil asks.

"Y...yes thank you!" I call out as Diane puts us down.

Gil and Howzer start talking to Diane and Elizabeth as I look around with Adam, "Meliodas..." I look up at the sky.

"We'll find him Y/N, I promise," Adam hugs me from behind, "Then we get one step closer to the end of this."

"GWAAAAGH!" Howzer screeches and we all look at him. "Something is trying to make a meal of my leg!" He shouts and stabs it.

I look around and see something biting Hawk's nose, "Hawk?" I tilt my head, "A Sandcrawler?" I watch at the Sandcrawler tries to eat Hawk only for Hawk to eat the Sandcrawler.

"What a nasty pig..." Adam comments and we watch as Hawk turns into a Sandcrawler, "Even nastier...."

"What just happened to your body!?" Diane asks.

"I just recently discovered this for myself, but according to Merlin, this is my own magic power... Whatever I eat with magical power I turn into it till I poop!" Hawk says sounds proud, "I'm going to call it TRANSPORK!!"

Gilthunder examples to Elizabeth and Diane what a Sandcrawler in, "When it grows it becomes an Earthcrawler, though, those are going into such rare case studies."

"There's one behind you," Hawk says terrified.

I sigh and twist my wrist sending the Earthcrawler away, "Enchant Hellslice!" I shout and black flames cut the Eartcrawler in half, "I hate them," I mutter looking at the dead Earthcrawler.

"Really amazing mum!" Diane smiles down at me and I smile up at her, "You took it down like it was nothing."

"Meh," I shrug and look at Adam, "So tired..."

"Here I'll carry..." Adam starts but I tun to the wall.

I place my hand on the wall, "I'm so happy," I smile at the wall, "Meliodas is just behind the wall."

<Y/N... I'll be with you soon I promise> Meliodas says confirming what I feel.

<Thank goodness, Meliodas... I'm struggling without you a little here> I tell him.

"Are you certain Y/N?" Gilthunder asks.

"Yes, anything to do with Meliodas I know I know I'm right," I look back at him.