005

Y/N's P.O.V

Merlin finally settled down and so everything was back to where it belonged, "Now, let us get back to the issue at hand... What I stole from you, Captain... Ten years ago... You really want me to return it?" She asks.

"You really like to drag people through the coals... You won't stop untilI'm grovelling at your feet, will you?" Meli questions glaring at her.

"Don't misunderstand, all of this is for your sake, Captain... Think of it as advice from a friend," She smiles 

"Nohohohoho, the air has become rather dangerous here, wouldn't you say?" We hear and turn to see Hawk looking weird, "Nohohohohoh, a lovers' quarrel whets even a pig's appetite..."

"Hawk..." Meli bends down to him, "What happened to you?" 

"What happened?! I'm totally normal! Nohohohohoh..."

"Get a hold of yourself! This is because you stuff your face with whatever the fuck you find on the fucking ground!" I snap as Meli rubs Hawk's stomach to get him to puke.

"What did he eat?" Merlin asks.

"There was this stuff inside this little bottle, I found discarded outside of the hut," Hawk tells her.

I look at her, "The spiritual power equalising medicine that I gave to Gowther... To think that it would cause these types of reactions in a pig..."

"Spiritual power equalising medicine? Is this stupid pig going to be okay?" Meli asks.

"On the contrary, things have taken a real turn for the worse, my Captain," Merlin says as everything goes black.

<Meli! Where are you?!> I call out through our bond.

<I'm right here still, don't panic> He responds.

Everything soon becomes lighter and I blink a couple of times before rushing to Meli, "Meli..."

"I'm right here," He wraps his arms around me and we see Hawk passed out, "It was Blackout..."

"Gowther..." I mutter, "Let's go."

The three of us leave Hawk and look around the capital and see Elizabeth knocked out. Meli runs to her and starts waking her up, "What... Happened to me?" She asks.

"Gowther used his power to knock everyone in the capital out," I tell her and she gasps, "What is it?"

"This is terrible!! Sir Gowther and Diane are fighting!" She tells us.

Meli and I start running to the fighting feeling their energy. I see an explosion of some kind in the capital, "Over there!" Meli shouts and we skid to a halt looking in front of us.

It's a mess, a complete and utter mess, buildings and walls fallen, bodies laying down and I see Diane. Meli runs to her and helps her, "Diane! Are you alright?!" He asks and I walk up looking around.

"Oh... Captain... you came... for me," She says weakly.

I nudge Meli a little and he looks at me as I look at Gowther sat against a wall, hugging his knees to his chest, "Gowther, do you realise what you've done?" Meli asks walking to him annoyed, "If this goes on, I will..." 

"Lock me away, in a place where there are no people before I cease to be myself," Gowther says, almost like he is begging.

"Merlin, we'll talk later..." Meliodas says.

"Agreed," Merlin says and carried on, "There are far more pressing matter that must be resolve-" 

"Shut up," I say holding my hand up silencing her and I walk forward looking around, "I'm not a hide-and-seek girl," I raise my palm up, "Perfect cubes," I say and everyone is in one but me.