009

Meliodas's P.O.V

Coughing starts coming from behind me and I look at Y/N's eyelids fluttering open, "She's back from the dead?!" Hawk screeches.

Y/N slowly sits up, "Shut up, you're annoying" She looks at me, glaring and my eyes widen, "You fucking idiot!!" She punches me sending me into the wall before standing up, "I'm punching you because you were more concerned about me than the fucking strategy! IDIOT!!!"

I laugh and walk to her tucking some H/C behind her ear, "So scary~" I tease and start groping her boobs to see nothing happen, "Huh?" I blink and start trying to embarrass her, but nothing happening, "Awe!"

"So strategy," She speaks and looks at me bored, "Talk," She orders.

"There's only one way to defeat the Ten Commandments, we Eight Deadly Sins must become stronger," Merlin says, "Let's start with our fighting strength, Captain's power level 3370, Y/N's 3500, Diane's 3250, Gowther's 3100, mine 4710, King's 4190, Ban's 3220... Together with the seven of us power level 25,340. Additional, Slader Gilthunder, Howzer, Griamore and Holy Knight of the kingdom combines is approximate, 130,000 or over, together with our total power level is about 150,000 or over!!" Merlin tells us then sighs, "However as for the fighting strength of the Ten Commandments, Galand's power level without his magic power is 26,000, assuming the other members of the Ten Commandments are about as powerful as Galand, then their total power level is 260,000 and once they've recovered their magic powers completely, their total power level will be greater than 300,000. And if they summon Albion or other lower-class demons, our situation would obviously only become worse."

"And we, The Eight Deadly Sins... All have to power up and erase that incredible difference in our fighting strength. Of course, this is easier said than done, but we have to do it somehow," I say.

"Also, with Elizabeth and Arthur, the awakening of their powers will be absolutely critical in this battle," Y/N says looking at them.

I listen to Arthur saying they expect too much and Elizabeth declaring she'll do anything, "We need all eight of us to defeat them," I say, "We need Escanor."

"We should talk to Diane about this," Y/N says and puts my arm around her shoulder.

"I'm coming too!" Elizabeth says walking beside Y/N as we walk to where Diane is.

As we walk down a corridor, a portal opens and suddenly King pops his head through, but I don't register as it was so sudden. I grab his face and threw him over my shoulder, "That was close," I say in a monotone then look over. hearing King's voice, "What, King? Don't just show up suddenly from a weird place. Where were you till now?" I ask.

"I had to do something and when I went back to Liones, I was told that you were in Camelot," King explains.

"We had the demon clan show up in the city and it was chaos here, ya know," Hawk says.

"The demon clan was here, too? Is Diane alright?!" He asks frantically.

We walk up to a sleeping Diane and she wakes up looking at King who woke her up. She looks at him sleepily, "Um... Who are you?" She asks him and we all look at her shocked.

"What kind of joke is that? It's me, King!" He says.

"No way!" Diane laughs a little, "King isn't a little boy like you... He's a round, bearded fairy!!" 

"Diane? Are you still half asleep?" I ask.

"Oh, Meliodas," Diane smiles at him.

"Huh? Since when did she call you by your actual name?" Hawk asks. 

Diane looks at Y/Nand grins, "Mum... You're close with Meliodas again! That's so awesome!" Then her eyes land on Elizabeth and glares, "Who are you?!"

"When did Diane call you mum?" Hawk asks Y/N.

"A few times," Y/N shrugs and watch Diane glaring at Elizabeth, "King, stay with Diane... We'll talk with Merlin about this and see what's going on... Oh and turn into your other form, it'll be easier for Diane to talk to you," She smiles and we head back to Merlin leaving King with Diane.

As we walk back into the room we left everyone in, "Merlin, Diane is acting strangely," Hawk says and we all freeze seeing Merlin's body, "Me...Merlin! You got your body back?!"

"No... This is an illusion. But it's easier to talk to me this way, is it not?" She asks and looks at Y/N, "What did you work out?"

"It seems like memory loss," Y/N says, "Probably from the severe blow to her head."

"I don't remember the last time she called me Meliodas," I say as I put my top on, "She doesn't remember Elizabeth." 

Suddenly, the fatter version of King rushes in, "M...Merlin!! Her memories are disappearing faster."

"Meliodas!" I hear and look to see four demon wolves rushing in, they see Y/N and go to jump on her but she dodges.

"Sorry you guys, I'm a little weak... Not been long since I woke up," She says and walks to them petting them then looks at me, "Meliodas, Diane used to call you by your name when we met her and she tried killing me a few weeks afterwards remember?"

"Fascinating..." Merlin says.

"No! It's not!" King shouts.

"Well then, let's go see Diane... I cannot do much here when she isn't here," Merlin says and we walk to where we left Diane.

The knight who was guarding the room we left her in tells us she left in a hurry due to remembering something.

"She is obviously headed to where she was before she joined the Eight Deadly Sins of Liones," Gowther says walking up, "Her memories after that point have been erased."

What do you mean... Erased... Did you..." King starts.

"I erased them with 'Lost World'," Gowther explains, "I wanted to understand emotions, so I altered the memories of Guila. Diane strongly condemned my action, and she said, 'I lost my precious memories with King, but I got them back and that's because they were etched deep into my heart. Important memories and feelings can't be erased, no matter what'," Gowther says and points to his head, "And that is why I conducted an experiment. Her memories were easily erased, just as I predicted. They truly are merely stored information."

I watch as King starts shouting at him, "GOWTHER JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE MEMORIES ARE!!?" 

"KING!" I shout.

King relaxes a little, "No... I have no right to criticise you," He poofs into his smaller and skinner form, "But, at least let me ask you think... What made you feel like erasing her memories?" King asks.

"...Feel? I do not understand your question. Feelings are unnecessary for altering the memories of others, are they not?" Gowther says.

"Unnecessary... Huh?" I watch King looking at the ground between him and Gowther, "I'm not angry, I'm just so utterly disillusioned about you from the bottom of my head..." He says and his Chastiefol punches Gowther, "Don't toy with people's emotions," He scolds Gowther.

Elizabeth, Hawk, Merlin's sacred treasure, Y/N and I all turn around and run heading off to where Diane could be, "Stop wasting time, King!! Get yourself ready! We're going after Diane right away!!" I shout back at King as I grab Y/N's hand and we run together smiling at each other.

"Wait for me, Diane! I'll return your memories, I swear it!!" King shouts and runs with us to the tavern to find her.

"Where will she be?" Hawk asks.

"We'll head to where we met her then we'll make our way to the giants home, Megadozer," Y/N tells Hawk who looks confused, "Where we met her is on the way to Megadozer, duh," She rolls her eyes and I chuckle at her reaction.