028

Y/N's P.O.V

*Flashback of sorts*

I feel myself falling to the ground, no not falling, flying down to the ground. I open my eyes, I don't see houses but I see Gloxinia and Drole, I look to my left and see Meliodas looking straight ahead of us. 

The two of us land, "N...No way... It... It can't be...!" I hear a voice, "Meliodas?! Y/N?!!" 

I glance at Meliodas to see him in an outfit I don't recognise holding a giant blade with ease. He grins at them, "Yo! You guys got here fast!" He says then blinks, "How do you both know Y/N? It's her first time meeting you both," He says and looks at me, "Well?"

I look away, "I might of... Helped Gloxinia with a dead fairy once... I can't fully remember," I tell him not sure where I am and I look around. I look down at my outfit, out of curiosity and to know if I have any weapons myself.

 I look down at my outfit, out of curiosity and to know if I have any weapons myself

"This isn't possible... You..." Drole starts shouting, "We saw you die a month ago... Didn't we?!" 

My eyes widen looking at them, "You really need to expand on your repertoire of shitty jokes, Drole," Meliodas says and pulls me into him, "Would it kill ya' to give some pointers, Gloxinia?" 

"I don't think you quite understand... I'm King and this here is Diane!!" Gloxinia says and I look at them shocked.

"Some things happened and we ended up getting transformed into these forms..." Drole says.

"' These forms' he says..." Meliodas sighs a little, "Stop it, this is how you guys always look! Besides, who the heck is this 'Diane' and 'King' you're about?" He looks at me, "Do you know?" I look at him and look away looking around again, "Did you three, hit your heads or something? I'm beginning to worry Y/N... Maybe you should go home."

Another person joins, "Yes, maybe you should go home," A familiar voice says.

"Play nice," Meliodas says, "Alrighty, all five of us are finally here! Shall we commence with the operation then?" He asks.

"What are you doing here, Elizabeth?!" Drole/Diane asks.

I grab Meliodas's collar and pull him back as I walk away from them, "What the hell is going on?" I whisper looking at me and he frowns confused, "Okay, let's say for the sake of arguing your brothers did something to my head and I forgot this operation," I say.

"Was it Estarossa?" Meliodas asks darkly.

"Why is Elizabeth here?" I ask, "You told me you'd stay away from her!" My mouth moves before I know what I'm saying, "I only agreed to join you because you said Drole and Gloxinia were wanting the same as us... You never mentioned Elizabeth."

"It seems whenever my brothers did has worn off, fantastic!" He grins and kisses my forehead, "I feel safer with you around, you know that... We all want the same thing, including Elizabeth... Yeah, she might be a bit obsessed but... I'm sure I'll be fine with you around," He says and looks at Drole/Diane and Gloxinia/King, "What are you two babbling on about? Stop playing dumb, of course they're not fairy wings... You guys know very well that's she's a goddess," Meliodas says.