011

Y/N's P.O.V

I feel fresh arm flowing through my hair and I slowly open my eyes looking at the city opposite me, "It can't be... Danafol," I mutter.

"You'll miss our home right?" I slowly turn around to see Meliodas in the Danafol uniform and my eyes widen, "Y/N? You okay?"

"Y-Yes, I'm fine..." I smile a little at him.

"G-Good, so you're really leaving?" Meliodas asks looking at me heartbroken.

"Leaving?" I tilt my head and Meliodas points to my hands I look down at two bags packed, "I don't know... What happened?"

"Err, come home... You're not acting right," Meliodas says taking my bags and walks back to the city and follow him.

"Look it's Sir Meliodas and Lady Y/N!" A citizen shouts, "They're back together, how wonderful!" 

"Back together?" I mutter and look at Meliodas who isn't looking at me as we walk into our old home.

"Meliodas, did you see her off alright?" I look at the person who spoke and sees Liz, she looks at me, "Oh... I guess not..."

"Liz, sorry... But could you give us a minute?" Meliodas asks.

"Of course," Liz smiles and kisses him then leave glaring at me.

"Y/N what's going on?" Meliodas asks putting my bags down.

"Oh, I get it now," I mutter and look at him, "Wasn't it you who said it would be me and only me?! For over nearly 3000 years or just over, you've been repeating those lines to me! I know you can't help it Meliodas but I'm your wife, it's been that way ever since I can remember! Don't take me for a fucking fool!" I shout and Meliodas's eyes widen at me, "If it was the other way around, what would you do?!"

"I-I don't know," Meliodas backs up, "I don't like to think of it the other way around."

"Well think of it! Then you might understand, it's me or a whore of a goddess!" 

"You! It's always you!" Meliodas shouts and I look at him to see him crying, "I can't... I can't help it... Why did she want me back then, why did I keep unlocking your magic on the door that day?" He walks to me and wraps his arms around me, "You're everything to me when my head is clear."

I look at him as he looks at me, the two of us kiss.

As I open my eyes I'm outside a tent, indicating we were on a mission. I look around and see Danafol's crest then I suddenly hear a moan and my eyes open wide. I poke my head inside and see a sight I'm never going to forget, Liz bent over in mine and Meliodas's sleeping bag with him taking her from behind. 

I gasp and step back covering my mouth. I run out of our camp, "Lady Y/N!? What's wrong?!" A knight asks but I keep running, "Get Sir Meliodas and we'll follow Y/N!"

I keep running tears falling down my face, "Meliodas... Why... Why can't you just stay away from her?!" I stop running and fall to my knees with uncontrollable crying, "Why, why, why, why..."

"Y/N?" Meliodas asks panting.

"WHY?!" I scream and tilt my head back looking my demonic power take over then I scream louder as my darkness surrounds every knight slicing everyone in half.

The darkness takes me over and I open my eyes to see Elizabeth and Zaneli in front of me, "Lady Y/N? Everything okay?" Elizabeth asks and she wipes my cheeks which are wet, "You're crying what happened?"

"Take me back," I look at Zaneli, "I can handle it I promise."

Zaneri sighs and takes me back into my trial.