012

Y/N's P.O.V

"Shall we play," I smirk at Meliodas and I see everyone but Meliodas looking worried, "Just kidding," I giggle.

"She acts like Meliodas..." Hozwer comments and I look at me teleporting behind him.

I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, "I'm not a pervert, kiddo," I kiss his cheek and skip to Meliodas smiling.

"Are you... Stupid?" King asks as Meliodas puts his clothes on again, "Do you really think he's still the same?"

"Merlin, can you teleport us to where the Ten Commandments are?" Meliodas asks.

"Have you both lost your mind?! Charging straight to the enemy?! You two are suicidal!!" Gil yells.

"It's possible, I know for certain where I need to teleport you to put you close to Galand. However, it will take ten seconds before I can bring you both back here once you've been sent there and I have a hard time believing they will just twiddle their thumbs and do nothing during that time. In other words, you must hold them at bay for ten seconds by yourself, or you will return to us as a corpse... Do you still want to proceed with this?" She asks.

"Yep, let's do it!" Meli nods.

"Have some faith," I smile at her 

"Sir Meliodas it's just as Gilthunder said! The Ten Commandments are too powerful!!" Hendrickson says.

"Don't worry," I smile at me.

Meli wraps his arm around my waist pulling me into him, "We're just going to say hi," He grins and I kiss his cheek as Merlin teleports us to the Ten Commandments.

I look up at the familiar faces, "Yo/Hey!" Meli and I say together at them

"Meliodas!? Y/N?!" Zeldris grinds his teeth and the rest get ready to attack.

"HOLD IT!" Galand shouts, "No one lays a hand on them, they are my prey that I had let get away, I will be the one to finish them off!"

"Y/N, stand this one out okay?" Meliodas says looking at Galand, "Do as I say," He says noticing my hesitation.

"Alright," I smile and stand back then jump up to a familiar raven-haired boy, "Hello, Zeli," I smile, "You and Meli haven't aged a day."

"Neither have you," He ready his sword and swings at me before I jump to Estarorra, "Stop jumping everywhere!!" He growls.

I look at Estarorra who just stares at me, "Well, quite strange how you aged but your brothers haven't..." I frown and float circling him, "Hmm... The sketch wasn't half bad and I grin, "Guess Meli will stop with the babyface eventually," I giggle then float over to Zeldris watching Meli.

"No, I've just returned a bit to my old self, so Y/N," Meli waves at me.

"Idiot, pay attention or you're in kennel tonight!" I shout.

"K-Kennel?!" Zeldris questions looking at me.

"Don't judge me Zeli," I look back at him.

We all look at Meli and Galand, "Don't look at me like that. I just came to give you a little greeting since it's been so long and talk a little bit... Y/N you haven't said much to Zeldris have you?"

"About them? No, I haven't," I float down to him.

"There's nothing to talk about. The only things that exist are our rage towards you and desire for revenge against the four clans," Zeldris says.

"Don't be like that, Zeli," I look up at him.

"Aren't we brother?" Meliodas grins at him, "Won't you at least hear me out? The war ended long, long ago. Britannia is now at complete peace, but if you're all going to say that you to continue from where we left off three thousand years ago," Meliodas pulls me into his hold looking at the ten, "The Eight Deadly Sins and I will crush you with everything we've got!!"