026

Y/N's P.O.V

I watch Meliodas and Fraudrin silently, ignoring the questions from those below me as I don't face to answer them, "It's time we bring our dance to an end, Fraudrin, and this tie, I'll be sure to wipe every last tract of you from this world... Y/N," I perk up, "Don't get involved."

"And risk dying just to wake up again, I'd rather not see father-in-law dearest," I chuckle, "Enjoy," I say and Fraudrin comments about the magic power Meliodas having in back to how it was.

I watch as Meliodas rushes to Fraudrin, attacking him all over without his clones. My eyes widen a little seeing Fraudrin covered in holes and the large demon falls to the ground.

"He simply used his brute strength to overpower one of the Ten Commandments!!" Howzer observes.

"Well of course," I say and teleport back into the cube as my magic still holds it along since Merlin's, "Fraudrin's total power level of 31000 pales in comparison to Meli's, who is not almost double that," I tell them, "It's safer in here... Also, when you factor in our demonic transformations, the chasm between them becomes even greater," I explain.

I watch as Fraudrin tries to stand, his entire purple body shaking, "3000 years ago... and when history repeated itself 16 years ago, while you were off dancing in your sweet little dreams... We sat waiting... Biding our time to take revenge against the goddesses and you and Y/N for choosing you."

"That's why they hate me? Because I choose Meliodas over them?" I tilt my head a little, "Idiots..."

Meliodas pats the purple demons cheek twice, "Trust me, I've been in your shoes and... Y/N will always choose me over anyone else," He smirks and taps again sending Fraudrin flying into a ruin of a wall then he walks forward, "You're a tough nut to crack, aren't'cha?" 

"Something's off... This ain't the Cap'n I remember... Y/N?" Ban says.

"I can't say much... Meliodas will probably explain in more detail some other time... But just know, that this is normal for when we've died and come back alive," I say and he gives me a blank look leaning down, "I was careless in Camelot, got killed and now Meliodas or anyone will touch me or say something embarrassing and I won't be embarrassed."

"You were never bestowed the title of commandment by the Demon King," Meliodas says and it attracts my attention, "You always were nothing more than chap, third-rate-substitute," I start chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Hendrickson asks confused.

"I was never a commandment, but I was asked to join by Meliodas and The Demon King for selflessness," I admit and everyone but Merlin looks shocked, "I declined as I was still learning my powers at the time... I knew someone 3000 years ago, even more, selfless than I was back then, I don't know what's happened to him... The one I picked needed a substitute to take his past, he had a power link Link," I look at Hendrickson who nods, "So he was there, but not there... Now Fraudrin has taken his place, questions?"

"I have one," Howzer says and I look over, "Why was it almost detailed then very vague?" He asks.

"You try living for over 3000 years and asked to remember things for 3000 years ago," I comments.

"Zaratras," Fraudrin says and I look up at the purple demon standing up getting ready for an attack, "Was kind enough to provide me... An inspiration of sorts... So don't expect me to roll over and die quietly!" Fraudrin says and Meliodas just smirks.

"Interesting... Making him self-destruct," I mutter and every but Merlin and Ban freak out a little, "Nothing can penetrate the Perfect Cube," I say, "It won't destroy Meliodas either."