046

Emotion Y/N's P.O.V

We look to the creature to see a Hawk lookalike, but hairy and have tusks, "My name is wild!! A wandering warrior in search of my long-lost little brother!!" The creature says.

"HAWK?!" Ban and Meliquestions

"Huh?" The creature blinks, "As I said, my name is Wild," Wild says.

"That's looking for his long-lost little brother," I say.

Wild rushes to me, "Have you seen him?! You must know him if I'm looking for him!!"

"Hmm... You just told us," I say tightening my hold onto Meli looking the hairy version on Hawk.

"It's like a super hairy master..." Ban says.

"Your younger brother... You mean Hawk, right?" I ask.

"Hawk?" Wild tilts his head looking at us, "My younger brother's name is Mild... Though it's true, my brother disappeared around the time he was born... So it wouldn't be all too strange if he didn't remember his own name. You don't mean to say... That you know of a man that looks exactly like me?!"

"Did you just call yourself a man?" I question as Ban holds in his laughter.

"Looks like you?" Meli questions placing his hands on his hips, "I'd say there's not a thing about him different from you... He could be your clone..."

Wild starts crying for Meliodas' words really loudly making us all lift off of the ground. I look at him, "That's the exact same cry Hawk makes when he's hungry," Meli says making Wild cry more and Ban laugh, "The world sure is a crazy place."

Wild stops crying and he looks towards sand swirling around in the sky, "It's time for the hot sandstorm... Please, o guests of the underworld... Please, follow me to y humble abode!!" Wild says and we follow him towards a building of a giant pig that is surrounded by pig furniture.

I stay quiet as the boys question it and I watch them, Wild slides up pet food bowls with wart tea in them, "I don't think I'll touch that," I whisper.

After a while, we before Wild started to tell us about his younger brother, "My brother, Mild, was taken away immediately after he was born by the Demon King and sent somewhere far off outside of this world... That was over 8 million years ago," Wild says.

"Hawk woke up in Britannia 16 years ago," Meliodas says and I rest my head on his shoulder, "If a minute in the other world is a year here in Purgatory, the math adds up," He finishes.

"But I still do not know that reason why my brother was sent to the other world," Wild says.

"I know the reason," Meliodas says, we all look at him and wraps his arm around the back of my back pulling me closer to him, "It was was for the Demon King of Purgatory to keep watch over me, his son, and my wife... That's definitely the reason why he chose Hawk," Meliodas explains.

"T...The Demon King's son?! J...Just who are you?! That's right, I still haven't even asked your name," Wild says.

"I'm Meliodas."

"I'm Ban."

"And I'm Y/N, Meliodas's wife."

"So then... My little brother was chosen to keep watch over you two?" Wild asks looking and Meli and me.

"At first, the Demon King used animals of the real world to keep surveillance on me to ensure that I stayed vigilant to my duties," Meliodas starts, "But they'd always either die to trivial accidents or from their short life span. That's probably when he turned his eye to creatures of Purgatory... And sure enough, Hawk is extraordinarily resilient and tough."