007

Y/N's P.O.V

I grin, "Have fun Meli," I say and stay beside Arthur.

"Sacred Treasure, Activate," Meli says and drags his hand along the blade, before attacking the monster and slicing it's armour multiple times with one blow.

"What incredible sharpness and speed!! With just that one blade, that giant's beat's arm has been sliced into pieces!" Knights shout.

I watch as Albion grows 5 horns and launches 5 fireballs again at Meli. I laugh as everyone looks confused and keeps saying how he can't take on the five fireballs, "W...Why are you laughing Lady Y/N!?" Arthur asks  and I point to Meli who has multiplied 4 times, "There's five Sir Meliodas's!?"

"FULL COUNTER!!" They shout sending the fireballs back at him then he jumps down into one form and looks at me grinning, "Well... I think I managed to blast the core away, what do you think?" He asks.

I look up to see Albion in half almost, "Possibly," I comment.

"Sir Meliodas! What the hell was that attack you pulled off just now?!" Arthur asks standing up beside me.

"It was the true power I hold with my Sacred Treasure," He tells Arthur.

"What's going on you two? Please tell me," Arthur says and Meli and I explain.

"So to clarify, The Ten Commandments, the elite force that was under the direct command of the Demon King seals in ancients times... And the reason that this overwhelming monster began to move was because of The Ten Commandments have woken from their 3000-year seal... Is that what you both are trying to say?" Arthur asks.

"I'm sure you're having a hard time believing it, but it's all true," Meli says.

Diane jumps down and runs to us, she wraps her arms around me, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She looks at Meli not releasing me, "Captain, does that mean The Ten Commandments that made Albion are even strong, right? Do... Do we even have a fighting chance against enemies like that?" She says.

"Diane, why are you sorry?" I ask looking up at her.

"I said something to someone without thinking, I'm really sorry... I'm such a bad bestie!" She rubs her cheek against mine.

"Aren't you all forgetting something?" Hawk says and we all look over to the pig curiously, "If we have Meliodas' move from earlier, what do we have to be afraid of?" 

Diane releases me and smiles, I stand beside Meli and smile at him, "Th...That's right! It just as Sir Pig says!"

"That wasn't exactly my move... It's the Sacred Treasure Lostvayne's special ability, Physical Clone," Meli tells them creating 4 more copies of him. 

"Is this an illusion?" Elizabeth asks.

They all smirk at me and I blush a little, two go under my skirt, one in the front and back kissing and sucking on my skin. Another two on my back groping my breasts kissing my neck and the remaining one kisses my lips, "Who knows?~" They all say and I squeak a little then stand up a little red in the face as Slader and Diane punch all of the Meliodas's.

I tap my cheeks cooling myself down as the 5 copies of Meliodas stand with bumps on his heads. I smile a little, "A-Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm good," He smiles at me.

Merlin begins to explain the power level of the clones, "The clones are just that, clones. They will never be anywhere near the power level of the original. For example, if you only have one, it'll have half the power level of the original. So if you have four clones, that's even further split among the four," She explains.

"But then, the move's pretty weak, isn't it?" Hawk asks.

"If you only look at the numbers... Yes," Merlin looks at Hawk.

I look over and smile, "If the user is physical strength type... For example, Diane, the clones created are only good for using weakened moves... However, that's not the with Meli. Meli's 'Full Counter' is a technique that reflects offensive powers with minimal strength used. There is not a sacred more fitting for my husband than Lostvayne," I wrap my arms around Meli when the clones disappear.

"So sacred treasures aren't just powerful weapons, then... Y/N what kind of power does your sacred treasure have?" Hawk asks.

"Mine? Well, it was just turned into a Sacred Treasure when it was just a mage's staff... But it's special ability is quite something, my words cannot describe, it's something you have to see," I smile.

"What's with the sour face, Merlin?" Meli asks and I look over.

"Well, something about the king's prophecy isn't making sense to me... A beast with the likeness of a mountain shall awake, three heroes shall stand up against it, and darkness shall bore a great hold in the land... At first, I thought the 'Beast likeness of a mountain' referred to the Albion, but then the other parts of the prophecy don't make any..." Merlin says.

Suddenly we all hear a crash and soon feel an enormous about of power, "Bellator Magia!" I shout and my staff appears in my hand, in its full form, "Merge," I look at it allowing the Demonic power that are originally in the staff and the new power King Bartra bestowed upon me, into the staff and the appearance changes, "Perfect~"

"Y/N, What did you just call that?" Hawk asks.

"Bellator Magia," I repeat, "Latin for Magic Warrior," I smile at him.

(A/N: If I got that wrong, please let me know. I know Google Translate isn't always 100%) 

A gush of wind surrounds Camelot, Meli grabs hold of me, Merlin covers Arthur and Slader covers Elizabeth. 

"Hmm... Seventy-Two steps..." I hear a voice.

I slip out of Meli's arms and floats into the shadows, placing my finger over my lips as Arthur and Elizabeth watch me confused.

"Ca...Captain, is... Is this... The..." Diane says looking at the being walking up to us.

A being in full armour and tall stands in front of us, "I thought it'd only take seventy steps... I've become so slow in the past 3000 years."

"You're... Galand of The Ten Commandments!!" Meliodas says glaring at him.

"It's been a long time, Meliodas. So it really was you, I swear I felt Y/N as well but your appearance hasn't changed at all..." Galand says as he walks forward, "Where's the other traitor?"

"You'll never find her," Adam says standing beside Meli in his demonic wolf form as is Hime. 

"His power level is 26000!" Hawk tells us terrified looking at Galand.