021

Y/N's P.O.V

I force myself to watch the scene play out in front of me through the crystal ball. Estarorra pushing down harder on Meliodas's chest, "This really takes me back, Meliodas. Come now, let me hear your voice some more," He smirks down at him.

I grind my teeth together as I watch the commandments, Gloxinia heals Melascula, "Hey, Estarossa... I've got something to say right," Derieri says.

"I take it this 'something' pertains to how you've been feeling a strange and strong gaze upon us for quite some time now... And knowing the Princess it's her and their friends... And you're wondering if it's really okay to just leave them be?" Monspiet questions her.

"Yeah," Derieri says folding her arms.

"The Eight Deadly Sins, Meliodas' new... Comrades," Greyroad says.

I gulp and sit up straight watching them, "His new comrades, you say..." Estarossa starts as he leans down, wrapping his right hand around Meliodas's throat, "So... When were you planning on betraying these comrades? You know, kind of like you both stabbed us in the back and abandoned the Ten Commandments back when you were our leader..." Estarossa smirks and everyone went silent before looking at me, but Elaine tightens her hold on me before rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

"During your reign... Your strength, your ruthlessness, your callous disregard for life... It was a terrifying and majestic sight to behold. In the fact of that back then, even the goddesses could do nothing but cower, cripled by your presence and when you and Y/N were together when she was fully trained... Everyone feared, accepted and acknowledged you to be the most worthy successor to the Demon King and Y/N as a worthy Demon Queen. Even though, I do hate to admit it," He chuckles a little, "Even I yearned to be like you," Estarossa stood up lifting Meliodas up by his throat, "Then, out of the blue, you blindsided all of us... You left Y/N... Leading to the evisceration the demon world... Leaving it in ruins before you were casted out with Y/N who did nothing wrong."

I take a deep breath, "He talks too much..." I mumble.

"Then, to add insult to injury, you slaughtered two of the Ten Commandments in your wake and until Drole and Gloxinia... Recently joined, those two slots the Ten Commandments had remained empty. Your actions tipped the scales on the balance of power that we'd maintained between the demons and goddesses... Seeing an opening to crush the demon race once and for all, the goddesses leapt at the opportunity and incited the rest of the races against us... You lit the fuse that started that war 3000 years ago. So, do tell me..." He brings Meliodas up to him, "How was it you thought up something so incredibly fun?" He smirks.

"The person behind the great war 3000 years ago which engulfed all 5 of the races, along with Britannia, in bloodshed..." Hendrickson starts.

"Was the Captain..?" Escanor asks.

Everyone turns to me and I look up at them as they wait for my input, "I... I... Don't remember much back then..." I mutter and King clicks his tongue in disgust, "You try being alive over 3000 years and have to remember every fucking detail of your life!" I snap, "Meliodas did stuff back then, that even I have no idea about! So just back off!"

Estarossa drops Meliodas to the ground, "You both really are twisted fucks," He says and Meliodas tries to say something, "Hmm? Speak up, I can't hear you" He says.

Melascula floats over with a smirk, "Let me be the one to put Meliodas out of his misery," She says.

"You? Why?" Estarossa questions not even giving her a second glance.

"His Eight Deadly Sins really did a number on me..." Melascula starts and I slowly stand up walking to Adam, "So it's only natural that he'd have to take responsibility for their actions right?" She questions.