045

Emotion Y/N's P.O.V

The three of us are running for the substance Purgatory creatures, "Hey, Cap," Ban calls out, "What will you do first after we get back to the real world?"

"Ban! This isn't the time to be talking about that!!" Meli shouts.

"C'mon, what does it matter?" Ban asks.

"I'll break the curse on Elizabeth, Y/N and me and then I'll drink enough Bernia Ale to fill me up to my eyes, then take Y/N out for a meal and make her smile," Meli says and I giggle.

"Y/N?" Ban asks.

"Have a bubble bath, go out with Meli and drag him to bed then cuddle," I say with a smile as we run.

"I'd revive Elaine, of course. After that, I'd drink enough Aberdeen ale to bathe myself in! You not going to drink anything?" He asks.

"Probably wine or something," I shrug.

"Doesn't sound like a bad plan," Meli says.

"We really do get along~" Ban chuckles as we all run and Meli sends Full Counter to the creatures behind us, but nothing happens.

Something grabs hold of Meli, "Crap! I can't get free!!" He shouts.

Ban frees him and carries him under his arm, "I'll clean this mess up in a jiffy~" Ban says before Meli wraps his arms around my waist and Ban attacks the substance creatures, "That's that~" He says then stops, "Just one more to go..." He says and we look to see where he is aiming.

"You boys hungry?" I ask.

"You offering?" Meli chuckles and I flick his forehead, "I'm joking, I could do with some food."

Ban begins to make us our food as I look up at nothing, "Everything okay?" Meli asks.

"I feel like, something bad happening with our bodies right now," I tell him and he hums, I look at him, "Do you feel it?"

"Nope, but I'm not going to think you're lying," He leans over and kisses my cheek as Ban serves us the food.

We all start eating, "This one's meat really is the tastiest, isn't it?!" Ban grins as he bites into the cooked meat but I ignore them as the two of them talk, I zone out a little.

"You may be the only human that will ever have been able to stay in Purgatory," Meli says and I look at him, "For over a thousand years manage to survive and still hand onto your sanity... Now or ever..." He says.

"Well sure, I'm immortal, after all," Ban chuckles.

"That alone wouldn't allow you to endure this," I say.

"Perhaps it's because I have raised it such a total crap environment as a kid," Ban grins.

"I don't think Ravens qualifies as the same as this," I say and playfully nudge him.

"Your experience from enduring and adapting to Purgatory has caused an explosive transformation upon your body and soul. I'm sure once you get back to the other side, everyone will be shocked," Meli says.

Ban laughs a little, "I can't really feel anything much myself... But It'd be great if I'd powered up enough to be able to face the Ten Commandments toe-to-toe on their level!" Meli and I snort holding in our laughs, "Y....You both just laughed at me, didn't you, you bastards?!"

"N...Not at all!" Meli says and laughs.

"Ever since I got here to Purgatory, I've realised all too well... That your powers are really insanely, straight-up nuts. Even the flames and ice of Purgatory can't leave a scratch on you two, whereas upon my immortal body," Ban grins a little pointing to the scar Meli left over 10 years ago, "I've been given these medals of honour here. I'm sure when you get back to your real bodies, nobody will be able to stand up against you two," He smiles at us.

The two of us start laughing then Ban declares of us all going back to finding the Demon King and getting back tot he another side.

"Then imma get my grope on my and cop a feel all up on you," Meli smirks looking at me and I blush a little.

"Then I'm going spit some mad game all over Elaine..." Ban says.

"After that, we'll reopen the Boat's Hat Tavern together with all the Eight Deadly Sins!!" Meli says.

"That's fine, just don't go any cooking," Ban chuckles and I shake my head, "Do you not like our conversation?" 

"You're like horny and drunk teenagers," I say looking at them, "By the way, we're being watched..."

"Yeah," Meli says and he grabs the weapon he made then attacks the creature, but it escapes. Ban tries grabbing it but the skin on his fingers disappears.

The creature stands behind Meli, pointing something against his back, "You are strange-looking suspicious beings!! Earlier, you said something I simply could not let pass... That you two were 'going to go back to the other'?" The creature says, "You can't possibly mean that you are travellers from another world?"

"Well...Yeah, I guess you could say that" Meli says.

"Are you... One of the Demon King's men?" Ban asks.

"Demon King? Ah, that big ol' thing?... I know where he is," The creature says, "If you want me to guide you to him, I wouldn't mind..." It says and I step closer a little, " But... You'll have to help me as well."

Meli attaches the bone weapon to his outfit and looks behind him, "Help you? Wh...Who the heck are you, anyway?!"

I jog to Meli and place my arms around his arm, "You okay?" I ask and he nods with a smile.