043

Demon Meliodas's P.O.V

I'm standing with Zeldris in the throne room as Y/N decided to go have a soak in the bath while we waited for Estarossa to return. I look at Zeldris, "I still don't sense any presence of Estarossa returning. This is wasting our precious time, I'm about to begin taking in the commandments," I tell him and he looks at me, "We currently have 5 commandments in our possession, including you own, Zeldris. In order to fully absorb all of them without any rejection, it needs to be finished within half a day, 'offer' the remaining ones to me as soon as you collect them," I tell him.

"Understood," He nodded and offered me the commandments he holds.

The doors to the throne room open and Y/N walks into the room, dressed in a black and purple outfit that I've seen before.

Adam walks in behind her, "You two, do you ever go anywhere or do anything other than being in the throne room?" She questions as they walk towards us, "Zeldris, Yuki and James love the view from their room you provided them, they send their thanks."

"They're welcome... I guess," He shrugs.

"You're sure you're going to be alright, Zeldris?" I ask looking at my youngest brother.

"What, you think I'll fall behind the likes of the four archangels without my commandment?" He asks and closes his eyes looking down, "More importantly, Meliodas... You haven't forgotten... My whole reason for cooperating with you two have you?" 

"We will keep our promise to you, no matter what... As soon as I take in all Ten Commandments and become Demon King that is," I say and I walk to the middle of the room.

"I'm trusting you on that," Zeldris looks at me.

"Ishime yoma shigai eniwa kota," I chant, "Zeldris... Forgive me... For the kind of older brother I've been," I say before continuing, "garakachi wa natore," I finish and the 5 commandments fly into my body. 

"How do you feel?" Y/N asks and I turn to her.

"Come here," I ask and hold out my hand to her, she walks forward and Adam and Zeldris watch, "You're walking rather slow, are you nervous?"

"Nervous? About what? You?" Y/N questions and slides her hand into mine, "Why? Should I be?"

"Never," I smirk looking at her, "I feel... Fine."

"Okay," She nods and smiles at me, "But there is something I'm nervous about," She looks at Zeldris and Adam, "Can you both leave us?"

"No, what is it?" Meliodas says, "You've not been wrong about feelings even though they can be burdens to demons... What is it? Say it in front of them."

Zeldris walks to us with Adam, "Y/N? What is it?" Zeldris asks.

"This is going back 3000 years," She takes a deep breath, "What do you guys think of Estarossa?" She asks.

"Annoying as heck," I answer.

"Lazy," Zeldris says.

<Strange> Adam says in our bond.

She points to Adam, "Correct," She says and I raise my eyebrow, "He said strange... I remember our bonded ceremony, do you?" She looks at me, "I remember your father there and talking to him, same with Zeli, the Commandments 3000 years ago, same with Adam... But Estarossa... I don't remember him there but something is telling me he was always there."

"What are you saying?" Zeldris asks.

"Y/N be blunt," I say and look at her, "Nothing will happen."