020

Y/N's P.O.V

"Well, if we're being precise, they were constantly keeping one of them incapacitated so that they can fight one-on-one... or two-on-one at times at any given moment. Of course, it's only with the Captain's unbelievable raw power and Y/N's that pulling something like this off would be possible in the first place," Gowther says.

"Indeed... Getting their original power back was already enough to fight on equal footing with these guys... But when you add that power of his on top of that," King says and everyone looks up noticing me, "Things are overwhelmingly in their favour! From where I stand, it seems like they going east on them. He's still holding back a great deal," I clear my throat and King flinches turning and seeing me, "Y/N?!"

"Oh please, do continue," I glare at him.

"It seems like Meliodas and the Ten Commandments do in fact know each other," King grumbles backing away from me slowly.

"Yeah, the Ten Commandments said it themselves," Ban says and looks at me, "Which means the Cap'n is a traitor in the eyes of the demons, am I correct?"

"We both are... But I forgot why," I shrug my shoulders and look at him.

"Well... It might be premature to call him a demon... Either way, the Cap'n will always be the Cap'n... Right?" Ban asks and I look away.

"Meliodas and mum are both very kind people, I don't think they're putting on a fake front at all... They are both genuine through and through," Diane says and smiles at me.

"If Meliodas really had turned into the darkness, I wouldn't have been told to come here," I look at King, "So, please... Watch it," I slowly lower down to Elaine, "May I?" I ask looking at her.

"Oh, Y/N... Of course," Elaine smiles and I float beside Elaine and Ban.

I watch Meliodas in the crystal ball, "Y/N, why didn't you tell me about the first fairy king?!" King asks and I look up.

"I didn't know about him," I answer, "Two other commandments were originally in their spot when I was there, I didn't even know Meliodas knew them."

"How do you know him?" King asks.

"Know who? Gloxinia?" I ask and he nods, "Hmm... Let me think," I bite my lips thinking, "I was returning a dead fairy to the fairy realm... I don't know how the demons got it, but I was returning with no one's knowledge and Gloxinia accused me of killing the fairy, I didn't... Showed him my memories, still didn't believe me but eventually, he did when he went into my memories... We became... Friends is a strong word, but allies to an extent," I shrug and look at him, "I was always welcomed in the fairy realm if I didn't have my demonic activated and not have my staff..." 

"Brother, be nice... Y/N has always been your friend even when you accused her of burning the Fairy Forest, she allowed you to hurt her to let out your anger... I still sense no intent of betraying us in her aura," Elaine says.

I look back at the crystal ball watching Meliodas, "You really see the same Captain in him?" King asks.

"I see a man who is fighting for your side, that's all you need to remember," I answer and look at Ban and Elain hugging, "Cute~"

"Shut it," Ban smiles at me and pets my head, before grabbing my waist and pulling me into him, "It's okay..."

I wrap my arms around his arm tightly like a teddy bear, "I hope so..." I mumble looking at Meliodas and my eyes widen seeing something coming from the sky. Ban's grip tightens on me and I try to get out of his hold.

"What just happened?! Something just came out of the sky from every direction!" Arthur says and looks at me, "Lady Y/N what was that?!"

"The Ten Commandments are there, I need to go!" I shout and Adam wraps his tail around my waist tightly, "Adam, Ban, let go!!"