004

Y/N's P.O.V

After Bartra's announcement to the sins about his vision, Holy War? Possibility...

"Hey, Captain..." Diane speaks up, "Are you sure you comprehend the King's vision?" She asks and I glance at Meli.

"Yeah, yeah, no sweat. I got it," Meli says looking forward with his hands behind his head.

"He was just saying that something big might happen over in Camelot, right?" Merlin questions.

Suddenly the ground shakes uncontrollably and I feel a massive amount of magical energy that I haven't felt for a very long time. My eyes widen and I instantly grab hold of Meli's hand who grips hold of mine.

"NOWAAAAH!" Hawk screeches and runs around in a circle, "AN EARTHQUAKE?!

"The tremors seem to be resonating from the east..." Merlin says.

"Wh-What is this?!" Diane asks.

"THE END OF THE WORLD!!?" Hawk questions, "So this is how it's gonna go down?" He asks shaking like a leaf.

I release Meli's hand and walk forward slowly, my legs shaking a little but I keep looking forward.

"Hmm?" 

"What's up Meliodas, Y/N? You're the last two people I'd expect to see the 'I've soiled myself' look from..." Hawk says.

"The Captain and Y/N are acting... Peculiar..." Gowther says.

"Have they... Finally awakened?!" Meli questions, "Y/N don't wander off!!" He rushes to me grabbing my hand.

I look at him, "Oh... S-Sorry," I look at the ground.

HOWL!!!

"What was that?" Diane asks.

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!" Hawk jumps onto my back shaking.

I smile a little and tears fall, "He's here..." I whisper and look at Hawk, "You're hurting me a little," I say and he gets off so I pet his head, "Thank you," I smile at him.

"Why are you crying?" Hawk asks, "Are you scared?"

"I'm not scared, I'm very happy," I tell him.

"Why?" He tilts his head.

"It's a secret between Meli and me," I tap my nose and start working, "Tavern isn't going to work itself!"

We all make it back to the tavern, Gowther heads off somewhere as does Merlin, Diane says she's off to help the villagers or something.

*****

The next day, Meli and I start cleaning up the tavern and the door opens, "Welcome~" I look up and see Elizabeth.

"Oh, what's up, Elizabeth! What business does the Princess have in a bar like this?" Meli asks.

"Um... I wanted to speak with you, Sir Meliodas," Elizabeth smiles at him.

"We're a little busy right now... Maybe later?" Meli says and looks at me, <Can you feel him?>

<She's blocking it>

<Okay, I'll see what I can do>

"If your dad finds out that you're here, he's gonna pop a vein in his head," Meli says wiping down the bar.

"I can handle him yelling at me! Don't worry!" Elizabeth shouts.

"Elizabeth..." I sit on a stool next to her, "He's going to chew Meli out as well as you and me. If he finds out that Meli uses you as a waitress, I'm going to be in the market for a new husband," I tell her and get off the stool.