029

Y/N's P.O.V

I listen to Meliodas's words, "I asked Drole and Gloxinia to protect Elizabeth and the forest as we were going to talk to them. Gloxinia and Drole didn't believe that the demons would just sit down and listen to what we had to say, even though the real traitor is me, you just stayed beside to make sure I came back," He smiles a little at me and slides his grip tightens on my hand.

I stand up and gesture him to follow him, "Carry on, I'll just mend our home," I tell him and start casting the spell mending the tavern.

"Okay," He nodded, "At the end of it Gloxinia and Drole joined us as back up and Rou took over the protecting the forest. When we were on our way there, the demons had stopped moving it was confusing why we saw Elizabeth standing up against the demons... Of course, the Ten Commandments were first," He says and sighs, "Elizabeth... Being Elizabeth was talking to them and tried to get them to retreat. Of course, they were believing her about Ludiociel, but she wasn't turning to stone in front of Galand," He shrugs.

I look at me as the tavern is fixed and we walk inside then clean, "Something about her eyes wasn't it?" I ask.

"Yes, the lower-class demons didn't want to fight due to her eyes," Meliodas nods and helps me clean, "Dereri and Elizabeth were talking about releasing the fellow demons that Ludiociel had captured. They wanted us, she, of course, was happy to offer you up, but me... Not so much," I look at him, Ludiociel and Nerobasta arrived saying she was occupying them... Ludociel had created a giant Ark, which was the bait and many demons were inside, in between life and death, then Ludiociel destroyed them, right in front of the demons and Elizabeth because of them, Dereri had an immediate hatred for Elizabeth."

"Her and me both," I roll my eyes.

Meliodas chuckles, "Anyway, two more of the four great angels, the Commandments were more pissed and entertained than scared. The great angels were annoyed the demons attacked Elizabeth, as they would so the had Elizabeth in an Ark. When the two angels attacked, Galand was the first one to tell everyone to fall back but they still got trapped in an Ark, but Ten Commandments being who they are, the five that were they weren't destroyed with the lower-class demons and so they attacked the archangels who also, don't die so easily," Meliodas sits on the bar and pats the place next to him.

I walk to him and sit on the bar, "Sounds like an interesting battle," I mutter.

"It seems like they were both evenly matched, which they probably were... Gowther of selflessness got into Nerobasta's mind to open the gate for what I can imagine she believed was reinforcements... During that, Dereri and Monspeet got out 6 hearts and offered them up, you know the taboo technique," He glanced at me and I nodded, "So you know, they transformed into the evilest existence," He tells me, "I can't remember much, as this was just told to me... So the four of us were still running in the forest, screams were coming from the forest and that's when we saw Elizabeth, Drole and Gloxinia were more worried than us, seeing her like that, trapped... I didn't like it, I wanted to be better than our fellow demons so I got her out, I didn't care the barrier was ripping my skin off my arms. I picked her up, she apologised for completely being unaware of what Ludiociel was planning and that she couldn't stop anything or do anything... She was crying."

"Nothing changed then," I roll my eyes and he chuckles lightly pushing me.

"I told her she didn't have a single thing to be sorry for and to leave it to us," He laughs, "You weren't very happy, Gloxinia literally had to pick you up from knocking Elizabeth out of my arms. She pushed me away and went to Ludiociel, so Gloxinia put you down beside me. Both of them knew she loved me and they knew were inseparable. Elizabeth told hem to step down and that she would stop this... You know, Elizabeth trying to take over but sometimes it never works," He sighs and looks forward like he's thinking, "Sorry, it's been a while and it's hard to remember this far into the past." 

"I understand," I kiss his cheek and jump off the bar, "You don't have to tell me any more," I look at him.

"Drole and Gloxinia questioned us about what Dereri and Monspeet turned into and you told them that they'd die if they continued, I told them that one way to stop them would be to wait until they had completely exhausted their remaining life force, but..."

"Let me guess Elizabeth said she was going to save them?" I look up at him, standing in front of him with my hands on his knees, "As she does."

"As she does, yes," He nods, "So she cast the beasts out, but Ludiociel must have predicted it again as he order Sariel and Tarmiel... Sorry just remembered their names, but Elizabeth tried telling him that he couldn't... We couldn't do anything but we still moved to block Elizabeth... Well, me block Elizabeth and you block me," He chuckles. We left Elizabeth to deal with Dereri and Monspeet while we dealt with Ludiociel. Elizabeth did one of her speeches and Ludiociel shouted about 'He' would never forgive her for her actions. He got the other archangels to join him..."

"Why do the goddesses sound kind of like demons right now?" I ask and he grins.

"They are just as bad, though they'd never admit it," Meliodas looked to the side thinking, "Ah yes, so Samiel and Tamriel instead of attacking us like they were ordered to, they began to assist Elizabeth. You told Elizabeth to do it now, for once she listened to you and saved the two of them. Elizabeth soon passed out and Ludiociel went for Dereri and Monspeet and Drole and Gloxinia shielded them. You went to Monspeet and Dereri waking them up, I don't know what you whispered to Dereri but you did and walked to me. The humans turned on the fairies, giants and goddesses, we asked them to protect... They wanted to wipe out Stigma, Gloxinia and Drole went back to headquarters... Melascula was used by the real Gowther and he also wanted the Holy Way to end, he believed getting rid of Stigma would be the best way to go around it. Gloxinia went on ahead, saw the destruction the humans caused... I never truly understood why Rou turned on us when he was so kind... Anyway, Gloxinia saw his sister in Rou's arms and out of rage he killed him, chopping him in half... I could feel his rage power to know what he did... Drole... I'm not completely sure what happened to him," He sighs.

"It's okay if you don't remember anything else," I smile at him and my head hurt again, "Not again," I stumble to a seat and sit down as Meliodas rushes to me.

"Maybe we shouldn't think of the past," He knelt down looking up at me, "Y/N... Hey... Look at me," I look at him, "What made you remember?"

"I was pulled into the memory, like the trial back at Istar," I explain and he nods, "Please continue," I whisper, "I'll be okay."

"Alright, we were still with Elizabeth and you were tending to Dereri's arm... You really were selfless, you told her how to control the darkness like a limb... We felt Zeldris arrived... If you're wondering why Dereri just let you, you weren't a traitor, they ended up with the conclusion you were taken hostage by me," He chuckles, "Anyway, so we felt Zeldris's power near Drole's... Well, only for a bit, I'm guessing Zeldris sealed his magic off... That's when they both chose the demon's," Meliodas explains and smiles, "The demons soon left... Meaning Monspeet and Dereri and you said you'd probably return soon and they took your answer."

"Did I go?" I tilt my head.

"We both did, you explained to dad about the goddess and he went into your memories saw it was true... We were allowed back into the castle..." Meliodas looks at me, "You know the rest right?"

I nodded and kissed his nose, "Come on, let's get to work of cleaning our home," I say, "Tomorrow morning we have to go back to the castle right?" I ask.

"Yeah we do, but that's tomorrow's issue," Meliodas smiles and I nod.