018

Y/N's P.O.V

I nudge Adam with my foot, "Oi quit your laughing," I look at him glaring, "We got work to do, now, come on!"

Adam soon calms down and turns his back to me as he removes his clothes. I look away as he strips, when I hear a growl I look back to see Adam in his wolf form, <Let's play!> He chuckles.

"Sure thing," I smile as he stands behind me looking at the golems, both of them look like they have been made by a child, "So, who first?"

<Lady's first~> Adam nudges me forward.

"Fair enough," I shrug and look at Gloxinia who smirks at me.

"Have fun Princess Y/N," Gloxinia flies up watching me, "This'll be fun to watch."

I roll my eyes, "You've always had a habit of watching, have you?" I raise my hand, "Meli!"

"Yeah?" Meliodas looks at me.

"I love you," I smile, "Wildfire Strike!!" I shout and multiple fireballs head to the golems putting them on fire, "Now freeze them alive, icicle freeze!!" I float up as they freeze up.

"Since when could you do that?!" Gloxinia asks.

"3000 years have gone by, duh," I roll my eyes, "Adam please."

Adam growls and runs to them, his right front paw collides with one of the golems crushing it, then he dusts it off the stand by his tail.

"Are you done?" Meliodas asks.

"One left," I answer him and the remaining golem unfreezes looking at me, "Wrath of the..."

"DON'T!" Meliodas shouts.

"Fine," I roll my eyes and rush to the golem as my demon mark appears on my neck, "Enchant Hellslice!!" I shout as black flames cut through the golem and Adam dusts it off the stand. I look at Gloxinia, "Impressed?"

"I hate you so much!!" Gloxinia grumbles.

"Aww, that's so sweet!!" I giggle and float over onto Adam's back.

"That was fast..." I hear Ban say looking up. 

"Oh well," Meliodas chuckles.

"Third victors are Princess Y/N and Adam!" Taizoo announces.

I look up to see Diane and King, "Diane wheres King?!" I shout, "The tiny floating guy!!"

!I'm protecting the weak as you told me, mum!!" Diane says and glares at her golems that they are fighting, a giant golem and a fairy golem.

"Jeez, why did they get the better ones?!" I whine.

"Diane let me fight too!" I hear King say, "Human? Have you known a human that can fly in the sky? I... I'm a fairy! H...Have you forgot everything?! I'm King!! Just like you, I'm one of the Eight Deadly Sins!! The sloth sin, King!!" King says.

"Yeah, he's lazy as fuck!" I answer.

"Not helping Y/N!!" King scolds me.

I giggle and watch as King transforms into his fatter version, only for Diane to freak out, causing him to fall out between her breasts. He attacks the giant golem, "Amazing, so you are just some ordinary fairy?" Diane asks.

"My real name is, The Fairy King, Harlequin," King says.

"Is it Harlequin or King, which name should I call you?" Diane asks and I start laughing.

I look at Gloxinia and Dolor, "So, when did you both change sides?" I ask.

"Why should we answer your pathetic questions?" Dolor asks.