Chapter 13 Explanations

Hana

"So Michael knew of your existence all along. Makes me wonder why you were hidden in the human realm." Lucifer says, almost to himself. He isn't the only one wondering the same thing. Did Michael know of all of the hell I had suffered growing up. I grind my teeth together and try not to think about it in those terms.

"Can someone tell me what it means to the the be the daughter of someone's Soul?" It surprises me when Simeon's friend answers the question.

"In times passed, human's that were great believers in the Creator, or that had a parts to play in a greater destiny were gifted with pieces of power to help them along the way. It isn't something that is practiced often anymore, humans have lost touch in their connection to their beliefs and no longer believe in things that they can't see. Lord Michael would have to have bestowed you a piece of his very soul, or someone in your bloodline. It lets the bearer develop power to help protect their blood, though I'm unsure if it actually affects the actual DNA of the person. But I don't understood why he would Gift YOU of all people with a piece of his soul. I don't get it, you who is part demon, gifted with an Archangel's Soul."

"You might not understand it Luke, but it was Michael's choice to gift her with his Soul," Simeon tells him, and Luke's shoulders fall, before Simeon continues.

"The only person that can tell us this story is Michael, and he says that the time isn't right for him to do that."

"So we still don't have a lot of information." I mutter.

"Well he did confirm one thing, he said that the males around you are all your mates, you bonds. Being connected to you, the way I am now, I can almost visually see their connections to you in my mind, though some are much clearer than others. He said to accept them as your Bonds, maybe that's where we need to begin." Simeon touches my hand and I can feel his warmth seep in through his touch. I know what he says is right, but it is easier said than done. How can I accept all these different men around me, when I barely even know them, when they barely even know me. I feel like I need more time than what I've been given, I'm close to having a panic attack when I feel warmth behind me.

A head presses to the top of mine and a hard body leans against my back.

"It's alright Hana. You can take your time with us. I know what my place is at your side and I'm willing to wait as you accept the things around you. I might not have known you long, but I know how you make me feel when I'm close to you." Beel mumbles into the top of my head and I can feel his breath in my hair as he nuzzles the top of my head. "Everything will work out."

Ok...I can try... I would try... Looking at the varying group of men around me, Simeon at my side, Beel to my back, Leviathan, Mammon, Satan, Solomon, Asmodeus, Diavolo....and Lucifer. I can't help but also think of my dream visitor Belphegor. I don't know where this will all take me, what my road will look like. I don't know much about these men, but deep inside I do feel their connection to me. It wasn't in me to cower or let these circumstances mow me over. I might not be able to comprehend my own beginning but maybe if I'm not alone it wont be all that bad. I look to Lucifer, his dark eyes taking in my own. Lucifer has a strength in him, I find myself wanting to lean on him and take some of that strength for myself.

"Ok, Lucifer, tell me about Bond's."

Lucifer

"In all of the realms there are people that are meant to be together and we call them Bonded or Bonds. When a person finds there bond in someone it is like meeting the other half of their soul. Its isn't uncommon for one female to find herself bonded to multiple males, though I can say that I've never seen a bond such as ours".

At the word 'ours' a couple of my brothers smirk my way. Yes, I know what I just said.

"Ohh? Our bond Lucifer?" Hana says teasingly and bats her eyelashes at me. Is she playing with me?....

Shaking my head I continue on. "When two people are bonded they are 'marked' in a way that connects the two people together. But if you are bonded to more than one partner your marks will tie themselves together after you have received all of your marks. People react differently to the marks, but the most common gift is being able to speak telepathically to your mate. It usually takes sexual intercourse for a person to get their bonds, but they can also be bestowed by a higher ranking Celestial or Demon. That's how I knew you had spoken to Michael when I seen your Marks. I don't know when the last time Michael actually gifted someone their marks, it is usually taken care of in a more... intimate way. Though by the circumstances I can understand why he started the process for you." Hana has been looking at me and her face blushes a beautiful shade of red. If I weren't who I am I would think Asmodeus has been bathing the room in pheromones again, but power such as his wouldn't affect me. Is this part of her power, does she really have it inside of her to change a being such as myself. Not many have power of the light or dark inside them to rival The Morningingstar, but she might. She may be my perfect match.